Disc Golf Store

Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Nodosaurus

Conversation Between Nodosaurus and Midnightbiker
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Midnightbiker
    11-16-2010 06:35 PM
    Midnightbiker
    Thanks so much. I wasn't going for the Ace, it just happened. It was an unbelieveable feeling.
  2. Nodosaurus
    11-16-2010 06:26 PM
    Nodosaurus
    Hey! I heard you finally got out of that no-ace group!

Congrats on the accomplishment!!
  3. Midnightbiker
    09-16-2010 09:26 AM
    Midnightbiker
    Thanks for the offer, but I am going to have to pass. I am busy with other things, and I am not going to be on the site as often as I used to be. I will be lucky to be here once a week
  4. Nodosaurus
    09-15-2010 05:35 PM
    Nodosaurus
    I just got my ace, I need someone to take over as administrator of the "Never has an Ace" group.

You up for it?
  5. Midnightbiker
    06-11-2009 04:24 PM
    Midnightbiker
    I have loved Astroworld ever since I was a kid. I had my first trip there in 1976, and have loved the place ever since. Astroworld was my home away from home. I had a horrible childhood, and Astroworld was my escape.

In 2000, I got married at Astroworld. It was a dream come true. In 2004 ,my wife and I were invited to "A Hollowedding" at Astroworld, where people got married and renewed their vows dressed up in costumes. It was a blast. That is what my profile picture is, it was taken at that event when my wife and I dressed up as full blown bikers.

I hope that helps.
  6. Nodosaurus
    06-11-2009 01:08 PM
    Nodosaurus
    I saw an old message wherein you had a disc labeled "AstroWorld". I was curious what the connection was. I worked there when in highschool (back in the 70s), and had a blast.

-Randy