Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Ryan P.

Conversation Between Ryan P. and BrotherDave
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
  1. Ryan P.
    04-12-2014 10:51 PM
    Ryan P.
    Sounds good. I'll see what I can do. Good to hear from ya.
  2. BrotherDave
    04-02-2014 11:13 PM
    BrotherDave
    An Oak Hollow guy is doing a C-tier early in May, I think. That should be interesting. James might put on a Trilogy Challenge, I'm not sure.
  3. Ryan P.
    04-02-2014 10:32 PM
    Ryan P.
    Thanks for the message. I hope you guys had fun at the Vibram tourney. Hopefully soon I'll get to see/play with you guys again. You putting together any tourneys this summer?
  4. BrotherDave
    03-04-2014 11:58 PM
    BrotherDave
    Hosting a Vibram Birdie Bash on March 15th in Asheboro if you're around. Deadline to register is this Sunday I think. Hope you're doing well man, was good to see you at the Ace Race.
  5. BrotherDave
    08-26-2011 05:38 PM
    BrotherDave
    Thanks man, no problemo. You didn't miss anything but me repeatedly smacking trees with my Ion for no good reason.
  6. Ryan P.
    08-26-2011 05:07 PM
    Ryan P.
    Yo, sorry if it seemed like I bailed on you Monday. I started on hole 3 and wanted to finish quick so I could go hang out with Blair. It was good to play with you again, and I hope you're feeling better.
  7. BrotherDave
    01-15-2010 02:17 PM
    BrotherDave
    Yeah, that's what I discovered as well. I can't believe two of the holes are still submerged. I have a feeling that course is only playable during drought conditions.
  8. Ryan P.
    01-15-2010 12:49 PM
    Ryan P.
    I went out there a few days after I asked you about the course, and they had 18 holes and tees in. I played with a guy that works @ Creekside, and he helped me get around. You're suppose to play the 1st 2 holes of the beginner loop, and then take a walk down to #3 via the walking path at the Park. The tee is actually part of the walking path. And then you go to #4, cross the bridge, and most of the course is on the other side of the Creek. It was a fun course, but still very raw and undone, I thought. And 2 holes were underwater.
  9. BrotherDave
    12-25-2009 02:00 AM
    BrotherDave
    I haven't been since I reviewed it. Hmm, might have to head out there, I'm curious to see if the missing holes are any good. They were waiting on the completion of some pedestrian bridge to finish the holes, that's what some lady from their parks & rec dept. told me. I could always hunt her down again and ask.
  10. Ryan P.
    12-25-2009 01:52 AM
    Ryan P.
    Have you been to Creekside anymore? I've heard they finished, but i'd rather not go if it's not done.