Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Ryan P.

Conversation Between Ryan P. and chainmonkey
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. chainmonkey
    03-05-2010 09:08 PM
    chainmonkey
    Thanks for your help
  2. chainmonkey
    03-05-2010 07:39 PM
    chainmonkey
    hay Ryan I was able to get Will's disc back to him, yesterday
  3. chainmonkey
    02-07-2010 09:34 PM
    chainmonkey
    Wilkes Disc golf club will hold a tournament at 10:00am on Saturday Feb 20th at Yadkin Park.

The theme we have chosen is a Mardi Gras theme... feel free to wear your best garb and beads.

There will be a prize for the best costume/outfit.

Invite everyone you know. Come one. Come all...

The Fall & Winter Mardi Gras event at Yadkin will be a BLAST!!

Two divisions. $8 buy-in; $5 to prizes, $1 to ace pool and $2 to club (part of which pays for CTP's, long-putts and long drives).

Prizes awarded will include; cash payouts, a very special prize to help keep you warm during the next few weeks of winter (a $50+ value), Gateway Wizard putters, movie passes to the Liberty Theatre in North Wilkesboro and gift certificates to Star Video (and games) in Wilkesboro; and of course, COOKIES from Brookwood Bakery (thanks to Tracy and Anita)!

We hope you will be able to attend (even if you've never attended a WCDGC Fall & Winter event),
    Lance : )
  4. chainmonkey
    01-27-2010 08:25 PM
    chainmonkey
    Hey dude what is going on in Asheboro? Are there any events planed in the near future. Being as I am down here in Monkey county where only about 6 people play disc golf and we can not all get together at once, Who would believe we have 2, 9 hole courses. Please keep me in the loop if anything happens at North Asheboro park