Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > thrembo

Conversation Between thrembo and Zach-R.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 18
  1. thrembo
    04-02-2012 03:18 PM
    thrembo
    Thats cool!

I shot a -1 round at N. Ft Myers a couple days ago. RussMB said it equated to a 930 rated round!
  2. Zach-R.
    04-02-2012 02:01 PM
    Zach-R.
    I got my 2nd ace out here in Oklahoma @ Dolese. Hole #9 named "the touch". cool course every teepad has a chunk of smooth granite in the back carved with the name of that hole. There were alot more people around & everyone that saw or heard it were stoked. Now I just need to do it back home in FL
  3. thrembo
    01-15-2012 06:56 AM
    thrembo
    Congrats on your 1st ace!!!
  4. Zach-R.
    01-14-2012 03:49 PM
    Zach-R.
    I finally got my 1st ace @ Fountain Hills! It was only a little over 200' but it still felt so good. I had a co worker witness the shot and was glad he decided to come along. It was his first time to play so I did good, introduced yet another person to our sport, and made it exciting for him.
  5. thrembo
    12-24-2011 09:16 AM
    thrembo
    Thanks for the update! I am in Cincinatti for Christmas. Will be playing Mt Airy on monday. Might try and do Idlewild, but the weather has not been nice (Cold and rainy).

Happy Holidays! And hopefuly things are all good for you next year. If your travels take you down my way, I look forward to throwing with you again. I still would like to come up your way sometime and play some of your courses.
  6. Zach-R.
    12-20-2011 04:15 PM
    Zach-R.
    Hey how's it going sorry I wasn't on here for quite awhile. I hope all is well with you and your new course layout. The job I was working suddenly stopped for the holidays ( with no notice) it put me in a bad spot. The job is starting back up though and the larger company that subbed out the company i did work for contacted me and I'm flying out to Phoenix on the 1st for retraining until the 20th. We get a couple weeks break then off to Miami. I'm not sure where the rest of the Florida stores are right now, but if I'm going to be close to your area I'll let you know. I'm going out to Oklahoma after Florida and I'll be there for 9 weeks, so I should get in alot more courses. Well i hope your enjoying the Holidays talk to you later
  7. thrembo
    10-18-2011 02:42 PM
    thrembo
    Whats going on? Haven't heard from you in awhile, hope everthing is ok. LMK if you come this way and want to throw!
  8. thrembo
    08-05-2011 11:57 AM
    thrembo
    Awesome. Hawaii is pretty cool.

I probably could do wednesday. There are 3 courses in that area: Edward Medard Park, a new 18 holer thats on my wish list and supposed to be pretty good. And 2 nine holers, the better one being Limona dgc. lmk if you want to try and throw one!
  9. Zach-R.
    08-05-2011 09:26 AM
    Zach-R.
    I'll be in Lakeland Sun. I'm hoping to play a course between there and Tampa on Tue. or Wed. Hawaii was just amazing we did alot of hiking up mountain ridges, some sky diving , surfing, snorkling, discgolf @ a couple locations, saw lava, flew in a helicopter, went in a cave, and ate & drank @ some great spots. I want to retire there.
  10. thrembo
    07-31-2011 09:14 PM
    thrembo
    How was Hawaii? They closed my home course for a redesign, I'm thinking of taking a few day trips to play some Florida courses that I haven't played yet. I want to play at least one up your way. Are you going to be home in the next few weeks? Or if you are on the road maybe we can play somewhere else. LMK.