Sorry for the late post, it's been a while since I've been back on the site. With out weather it's a toss-up. For the last week we have had some nasty rain, so everything's pretty much unplayable. If it's now raining or super windy it should be ok to play. I should be available possibly on the 23rd or the 26th.
I'm probably going to be in Cincinnati between Dec 23-Dec 27. Will I be able to play? Will I want to? I will be staying in North College Hill area, so I was thinking Mt Airy maybe? I don't know if I want to throw Idlewild in the winter.
Would you be able to throw during this time frame? LMK!
Can't wait to check out those courses in Seattle and possibly Vancouver. Should be a good time. Thanks again for guiding us out at North Charlotte. Definitely let me know when you're headed out to Northern KY area.