Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > BennettUA

Conversation Between BennettUA and ian.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
  1. BennettUA
    01-31-2013 04:23 PM
    BennettUA
    I start on Monday but obviously won't be able to play. We are trying to make this move happen as quickly as possible so we can get on with our lives, but I imagine we'll be hunkered down and comfortable come spring
  2. ian.
    01-31-2013 04:14 PM
    ian.
    sweet good deal.. yeah the price did seem on the steep side.. i know its a limited run but still.. but yeah glad you are good to go on them lol .. you know the dates when you head to charlotte? Me and a few guys are headed up there on monday to get a few rounds in .. still no idea where we are playing but i know we are trying to knock out 2 or 3 courses we havent played yet
  3. BennettUA
    01-31-2013 04:08 PM
    BennettUA
    Thanks, I LOVE those Stalkers, but now I have three of them unthrown as backups, and my current ESP Stalker thrower, and I paid less than $30 for every single one, so I can't go for his price, but I really do appreciate it, I'm always looking out for this disc in particular!
  4. ian.
    01-31-2013 09:30 AM
    ian.
    yo brotha i was thinking you liked esp stalkers and dude posted a nice team stamped pair.. dunno about the price but thought i would let you know http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums...ad.php?t=80898
  5. BennettUA
    02-26-2011 05:36 PM
    BennettUA
    Yep, I'll be at Timmons tomorrow
  6. ian.
    02-25-2011 09:50 AM
    ian.
    hey brotha you playing in the sds event at timmons on sunday? hope to see ya there
  7. ian.
    11-17-2010 03:48 PM
    ian.
    yea i usually play shaver here in seneca but go to sertoma when i want to get my confidence up but yea ill find ya out there...ill have on a clemson hat..oh wait so will prob about 25 other people lol..but yea we ran into each other at chattooga belle that time
  8. BennettUA
    11-17-2010 03:09 PM
    BennettUA
    Really enjoyed Sertoma, definitely a morale booster course! Friend aced 15. Finished my review today and uploaded pics for all but two holes. Just me and some friends coming down for the tourney, find me, I'll have a "BAMA" hat on & I'll be there early.
  9. ian.
    11-17-2010 11:46 AM
    ian.
    hey buddy how did you like sertoma? lost of birdies to be had out there if your throwing good but either way look forward to seeing you out there on Saturday, you and your brother both playing?
  10. BennettUA
    11-13-2010 03:58 PM
    BennettUA
    I've never played Sertoma, we're going out there tomorrow around noon to see what it's like.