Disc Golf Store

Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > BunkWilly74

Conversation Between BunkWilly74 and jedwards
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. BunkWilly74
    09-01-2010 12:23 PM
    BunkWilly74
    yeah me to its been to hot out there to play i cant wait for fall or just a cool day. I dont really like to play when its 98 lol.
  2. jedwards
    08-31-2010 10:09 AM
    jedwards
    I'm just bustin' your hump dude. I have read the banter between you and Aric and saw my chance to get in on it. Aric's not bitter, he's a good guy that just wants to throw some plastic as am I.
  3. BunkWilly74
    08-31-2010 06:37 AM
    BunkWilly74
    You know what Aric is talking about? Please fill me in? That was like year a ago. Sorry honestly I didn’t remember you were from Ohio and i didn’t remember saying we would hook up when I get back from Ohio. I just saw your Bengals flag and Ohio State reference so I wanted to comment. That’s all; you see Aric is bitter because I haven’t played DG with him in a while. Our schedules are just not the same and I have to travel for work sometimes. Heck I wish I could play all the time but things pop up and I play when I can. Sorry I hope I didn’t hurt your feelings.
  4. jedwards
    08-30-2010 01:13 PM
    jedwards
    It wasn't a link -- just go to your Visitor Messages and go all the way to the last page and you'll see the conversation we had all the way back in July of 2009 about the fact that we were both from Ohio and you wanted to get together to play a round. You said you were going out of town and would let me know when you got back in to town -- then POOF: I never heard form you again. Now I know what Aric is talking about...
  5. BunkWilly74
    08-30-2010 12:39 PM
    BunkWilly74
    Not sure that link you put up is brocken.
  6. jedwards
    08-27-2010 04:01 PM
    jedwards
    Sure you did...do you have short term memory loss? Remember this:

7. BunkWilly74
    08-26-2010 04:45 PM
    BunkWilly74
    I didnt know you were a Buckeye. Me to i am from Neast ohio.
  8. jedwards
    07-22-2009 04:43 PM
    jedwards
    Sounds good. Just send me a message when you get back and we'll figure something out.
  9. jedwards
    07-22-2009 11:12 AM
    jedwards
    OK, cool. We'll play it sometime. Maybe we can hit North Cabarrus before then -- I need the practice!
  10. jedwards
    07-21-2009 04:35 PM
    jedwards
    Funny thing is, I used to be a "1 disc guy" until about a year ago. I hadn't played in years, picked it back up and found that my drives were going about half as far as they used to so I decided to get some new plastic. I won 4 discs in a March Madness tourney we had on here -- so I got some from that as well. I have not played Reedy but I have been wanting to play some new courses. Only problem is that I have some serious ankle problems that has kept me from playing.