Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Huk Finn

Conversation Between Huk Finn and austin234
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. austin234
    04-08-2012 12:33 AM
    austin234
    ahh i bet its gonna be a blast! have fun man! i play AM2 also, lotta fun. still alotta competition since thers so many people and the large amount of baggers
  2. Huk Finn
    04-07-2012 10:03 PM
    Huk Finn
    Masters is first weekend of May, I play Am2
  3. austin234
    04-06-2012 01:58 AM
    austin234
    nice, what weekend is the masters cup? im not gonna play cause i work everyday but sunday usually but i might go down and walk some holes on sunday

i have a baby coming un august so im trying to do a final few for the year here too lol im probably only gonna do the pro-am jam here in ukiah since i live here and then banging chains for charity in chico because a friend throws it and ive been going since it started a few years ago

id like to go to more but times running out and gotta make money for when the baby gets here

what division do you play in? you might know some of the guys from up here

scott kile-pro
    dallas albright-pro
    jesse gardner-advanced
    david guzman-advanced
    eric langton-advanced

any of those guys ring a bell? i think a few of them will be playing stockton and at least one is playing the masters cup
  4. Huk Finn
    04-06-2012 12:38 AM
    Huk Finn
    I'm signed up for Masters Cup at Dela. Probably Frying Pan (stockton) Waiting to see when the Safari is. I gotta new baby coming soon and I'm going to Africa in August. I'm trying to get 3 tourneys in.
  5. austin234
    04-06-2012 12:31 AM
    austin234
    what nor cal events are you gonna play this season??