Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Technohic

Conversation Between Technohic and cfair
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
  1. cfair
    07-07-2011 10:22 AM
    cfair
    HA! No this is a third round of putter testing. I've tried understable putters. My part of Ohio is really really windy, so they tend to get tossed around a lot once you hit 20ft. And forget driving them, you could throw enough hyzer to hit knees and they would still turn. But I did forget to mention that I wanted to try the magnet again...darn, so its a group of 6 putters, not 5...
  2. Technohic
    07-07-2011 06:46 AM
    Technohic
    So you basically are only trying the stable with fade putters. Maybe thats why you haven't fallen in love with one as none are that drastically different? A little different, but just not the other end of the spectrum

I would at least give the Magic, Pure and Magnet a try, but its up to you. Even if you don't like the understable ones, it might help you see what you might be missing to love about the ones you are trying.
  3. cfair
    07-07-2011 12:29 AM
    cfair
    No, and I probably won't... I find myself leaning towards mostly beaded putters. I'm going to try out the new Ions, Warlock, Wizard, BB Aviar, and Challenger again. I seem to keep finding the challenger coming back again and again. It is basically a made to be beaten in BB aviar.
  4. Technohic
    07-06-2011 02:39 PM
    Technohic
    lol How many are there left for you to try? Have you tried a Magic or Pure?
  5. cfair
    07-06-2011 10:14 AM
    cfair
    I just realized... I haven't tried enough putters yet...
  6. cfair
    04-26-2011 10:59 AM
    cfair
    not such a bad situation then eh? hope it goes well!
  7. Technohic
    04-26-2011 10:49 AM
    Technohic
    Finished training and supposed to hear from the company I interviewed with in 2 weeks when they are supposed to be approved to make the hire.
  8. cfair
    04-25-2011 03:14 PM
    cfair
    I posted in your ethics thread, was curious about what happened.
  9. Technohic
    02-20-2011 09:39 PM
    Technohic
    Towel snap was more just giving me indication I was on to something. What really got me was just rotating my body and letting my arm move freely with that just guiding the disc. What I think has done the most is since this caused me to pull closer to my chest, Im also getting my body more over my disc causing me to get nose down more consistently.
  10. cfair
    02-20-2011 08:58 PM
    cfair
    sweet. so how much do you feel the towel drill helped out? And what did you feel make it work?