Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > garublador

Conversation Between garublador and cfair
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. cfair
    04-07-2011 05:55 PM
    cfair
    I enjoy that people are starting to put words in your mouth. You are beginning to hold a special place in the heart of DGCR.
  2. garublador
    11-29-2010 10:40 AM
    garublador
    My knee has been acting up and we've been really busy lately so I haven't played in over a month. I probably won't get out until later next spring.
  3. cfair
    11-29-2010 09:47 AM
    cfair
    well you've sold me then, no spirits. Hows your hammer drills coming btw? gained any more distance? I've been pretty much shut down due to winter weather coming in.
  4. garublador
    11-29-2010 08:53 AM
    garublador
    The E plastic ones I have are pretty overstable, but not ridiculous. They're also a few years old. They'll hold a straight line before fading hard. I've heard the more recent runs are more overstable than them, though. The S plastic ones start off more overstable but break in to hold a straight line for a bit. AFAIK, the S plastic ones are OOP.

FWIW, I throw them because I have them. If I were going to start over and buy new discs I'd probably go with Z Preds.
  5. cfair
    11-27-2010 02:42 PM
    cfair
    hey you use those Gateway spirits right? Mind telling me a bit about them? I'm looking for some overstable drivers not meant for super long bombs.
  6. garublador
    10-14-2010 02:06 PM
    garublador
    Thanks!

I haven't been posting as much because of a combination of being busier at a new job, having a lot of other stuff going on otherwise and getting a bit burnt out with the same questions.
  7. cfair
    10-14-2010 01:14 PM
    cfair
    just wanted to give a friendly hello, you haven't been posting as much lately and it makes sad. You are one of the members that makes this forum a little more valid.