Disc Golf Store

Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > edward felcohands

Conversation Between edward felcohands and Jukeshoe
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. edward felcohands
    04-29-2011 11:02 PM
    edward felcohands
    no problem, my local disc golf man has cfr leos at league every week, but i usually dont get anything unless I have some funny money to blow. i think he's charging 16 or so for them. harr gave me a cfr glo teebird plus to chuck around, those things are alright but i dont know if there is a place in my bag for them. i got this crazy flat glow nuke with an aces wild 2010 stamp on it, normally i don't throw warp speed stuff but when i feel like cheating it's fun to throw 400ft. i think ive seen a couple cfr glo aviars around, but the one i have just doesnt gllide like the dx and kc aviars that i have. I was actually able to get some CFR glo TLs that were not 175g, i got a 168 and a 169, but i havent had a chance to throw them yet. prior to that the only one i had was a 175g, and that is not the ideal weight for me to throw that mold. it basically flew like a teebird for me.
  2. Jukeshoe
    04-27-2011 05:46 PM
    Jukeshoe
    Re: CFR glow Leopard.

Thanks for mentioning that, Solomon T pm'd me, I was ALLL over that.
  3. Jukeshoe
    10-28-2010 12:14 AM
    Jukeshoe
    Sounds good. If it's 175 or heavier I'll take it! (I might take it if it's lighter than that, too, though...)
  4. edward felcohands
    10-28-2010 12:11 AM
    edward felcohands
    the whippet is in my truck which is at the shop, but it think it was a 175. I'll check it tomorrow when i get that vehicle back.
  5. Jukeshoe
    10-27-2010 05:28 PM
    Jukeshoe
    $14 sounds good, but I forgot to ask: What is the weight? I'm hoping 180g...if so, I'll definitely take it. Let me know and I'll hit ya wif some paypalness!
  6. edward felcohands
    10-27-2010 01:55 AM
    edward felcohands
    same as the winder, $14 and if i can find any of the stickers i know i have i will send them too
  7. Jukeshoe
    10-26-2010 05:47 PM
    Jukeshoe
    Meh, I'd still be interested I guess. What'd you like for it, shipped?
  8. edward felcohands
    10-26-2010 02:10 AM
    edward felcohands
    not lemon lake, i think its the same one as the leo, dont remember and dont have it in front of me
  9. Jukeshoe
    10-25-2010 10:05 PM
    Jukeshoe
    Is the whippet x glow the Lemon Lake worlds stamp? Cuz I just picked one of those up and LOVE it. I'd certainly like a replacement/spare one.

Unfortunately I don't do buzzzes (I'm a Roc/Coyote kinda guy). If you have more of those Leopards I'd be interested as well....but maybe at a later date.
  10. edward felcohands
    10-25-2010 10:03 PM
    edward felcohands
    i do have a CFR glow whippet X, and i can get gazelles, teebird plus, more leos, and discraft stuff with the aces wild stamp on buzzes and nukes i think. got a couple of those buzzes sitting around, they are super flat, and super straight.