Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Greg Layton

Conversation Between Greg Layton and ovar
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Greg Layton
    11-06-2009 02:32 PM
    Greg Layton
    8am Saturday works for me. I'm up for wherever you want, Brewer is nice at the time of morning though... no one is there.
  2. ovar
    11-06-2009 02:13 PM
    ovar
    I will be playing around 3:30 myself, but I'll be out at Old Farm. Lamar is too far away from my work to get it in on my break. I might be able to get out early on Saturday (like around 8 or 9). Let me know if that interest you at all.

Hope you have a good round.
  3. Greg Layton
    11-06-2009 02:02 PM
    Greg Layton
    Hey man. I'm taking off work at 3:30 or so to go down to Lamar and get a couple of rounds in. I'll also be out playing this weekend. Give me a call if you want to meet up; 630-363-9640.
  4. Greg Layton
    09-21-2009 04:06 PM
    Greg Layton
    Haven't been playing much locally this summer. I prefer to go out and find new places. When I do play around here, I usually like to try and get in 18 or 36 at Brewer around 7:30am on a Saturday before the park fills up. Riverside is decent when it's not busy, too. Cascade is cool, it sure beats a course like Old Farm or Jaycee where there's simply not enough room for 18 holes. The only part I don't like about Cascade is that hole (15 maybe?) where if you go left you put your disc into some playground equipment and if you go right you put it into a whole bunch of trees. I've lost three or four discs on that hole. I wish I could DG at lunch... Lamar is only about 5 minutes up the road from where I work, but we eat lunch at our desks here.
  5. ovar
    09-21-2009 03:45 PM
    ovar
    Sounds great. I love playing with new people. Where/when do you like to play? I have been playing Cascade a bunch on my lunch breaks. I can fit an entire 18 holes in on my hour break.
  6. Greg Layton
    09-21-2009 02:21 PM
    Greg Layton
    Hey man, shoot me a PM sometime if you want to get out and play a round before winter sets in.