Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Midnightbiker

Conversation Between Midnightbiker and danhyzer
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Midnightbiker
    05-01-2012 09:47 PM
    Midnightbiker
    San Antonio has a few great courses, and Austin is the DG capital of Texas. I havn't gotten to play Austin yet, but I am planning on going for a few days in September. There are about 30 good courses in the Houston area. The thing that sucks the most is the one closest to the Bush Airport is now off limits to the public, inless you live in the neighborhood or you play with someone who does live there. It went private a couple of years ago. It was my home course, because I am 5 minutes from the airport.
  2. danhyzer
    05-01-2012 06:03 PM
    danhyzer
    I'm in the just thinking stage of visiting Texas. but from what i've uncovered if I did come in for a visit is...the G.Bush intl would be cheaper for me to fly into than to fly to Austin. I really want to visit the Austin/ San Antonio areas and play all the great DGC in that area. But I need to do more research.
  3. Midnightbiker
    04-30-2012 09:12 PM
    Midnightbiker
    Houston Traffic can be bad, but as long as you avoid trying to cross town during rush hour, its not that bad. What time would you be coming to Houston? Maybe we could meet for a round.