Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Midnightbiker

Conversation Between Midnightbiker and Martin Dewgarita
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. Martin Dewgarita
    03-14-2011 12:19 PM
    Martin Dewgarita
    Nah dude, Just Forest and me. She had so much fun in Colorado when we were there that she moved there.
  2. Midnightbiker
    03-14-2011 06:03 AM
    Midnightbiker
    Is Brooklyn still hanging with you?
  3. Midnightbiker
    08-20-2010 11:19 AM
    Midnightbiker
    He is great. Already house broken, and knows a few basic commands. I got a book from the library about Labs and training them. I will check out your tips. I would like to have him trained to take him to Worlds Biggest in Hitchock in May. I should have him trained by then. I also want to train him to hunt lost discs,
  4. Martin Dewgarita
    08-20-2010 11:16 AM
    Martin Dewgarita
    I did! Looks like a great dog - I left you all kinds of training advice in your dog thread. I'll bring Forest down to play with him some day! How is he doing? Treating you guys well?
  5. Midnightbiker
    08-20-2010 11:01 AM
    Midnightbiker
    Martin, did you see my new dog?
  6. Midnightbiker
    08-02-2010 12:25 AM
    Midnightbiker
    Hey Martin, go to the Water Cooler, and check out the Dog Training thread to see my new dog. He just walked into the hotel when Debbi works , and she brought him home.
  7. Martin Dewgarita
    05-30-2010 11:55 PM
    Martin Dewgarita
    Awesome! I enjoyed Windwood, (besides the fact that I couldn't walk the next day) - I hope to get out an play a few courses tomorrow as well, hopefully my brake job holds together. Forest is well, he's not a big fan of all the other dogs at this house that I'm sitting, not that they fight, but he doesn't even like coming in the house when we get home, the other dogs are just big and dumb and he doesn't have the patience for them. Good luck with the new dog hunt, that's always exciting, I remember what it was like getting Forest, a great adventure in itself.
  8. Midnightbiker
    05-30-2010 11:50 PM
    Midnightbiker
    I am doing well. I am going to play Windwood tomorrow for the 4th time. I am taking my brother and some friends as well. I see you made it back home. How is Forest doing? I know Debbi misses him. I am going to take her to the Basset Hound Rescue and see about getting anothe dog in a few weeks.
  9. Martin Dewgarita
    04-23-2010 07:40 PM
    Martin Dewgarita
    Definitely, I may see myself in that direction within the next couple weeks, I'll keep you updated!
  10. Midnightbiker
    04-23-2010 07:14 PM
    Midnightbiker
    If you ever make it to the Houston area, let me know