Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Midnightbiker

Conversation Between Midnightbiker and RUSSELL
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 61
  1. RUSSELL
    04-21-2011 12:03 PM
    RUSSELL
    what time? hoping to play circle c in austin that morning...
  2. Midnightbiker
    04-21-2011 07:01 AM
    Midnightbiker
    Been hot and dry for weeks. Of course, they are saying we might get a little rain the weekend you are going to be here. Go figure.

Are you going to be in town on Sunday afternoon on the 1rst? If so , there is a mini going on at Northside Christian Church, that I am going to be playing in. Slammingsheldon runs the mini, and its a cool little 9-hole course, with cememt pads and 2 sets of tees, so it plays almost like 18 holes. Come join the fun if you are going to be in town.
  3. RUSSELL
    04-20-2011 08:54 PM
    RUSSELL
    what is up with the weather? it won't stop raining up here(seriously), and the wind won't stop blowing down there? i hope it settles down just a bit... i guess it could be worse- could be on fire.
  4. Midnightbiker
    04-12-2011 02:03 PM
    Midnightbiker
    The only thing I could play on Friday afternoon is this one:http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=4339

This one is only 11 miles from my place, and I could do up to 3 rounds on this 9-hole course. For a 9-hole course, its very tough. Some very tight holes and tricky shot though and around the woods. Let me know. I am free all day on Monday though for sure.
  5. RUSSELL
    04-12-2011 12:27 PM
    RUSSELL
    sweet. let's hope jrwiii is free monday. regardless, we'll get a couple of courses in. will you be up to playing a round somewhere on fri afternoon?
  6. Midnightbiker
    04-12-2011 07:40 AM
    Midnightbiker
    Good news. I got Monday, May 2nd off for sure. Confirmed it with the job last night. Looking forward to playing Oak Meadows with you.
  7. RUSSELL
    04-08-2011 11:17 AM
    RUSSELL
    saturday i'll be in Austin. i meant MONDAY afternoon- i have no idea why i typed "sat". been a long week and not over yet......
  8. Midnightbiker
    04-08-2011 10:36 AM
    Midnightbiker
    I could make Saturday afternoon around 2pm. I am working on getting that Monday off. We are having a meeting on Monday, and I am putting in my request then. I would love to play Oak Meadows again.
  9. RUSSELL
    04-07-2011 07:05 PM
    RUSSELL
    we've got JRW III on board for either fri afternoon or sat afternoon for oak meadow!
  10. Midnightbiker
    03-30-2011 10:31 AM
    Midnightbiker
    As long as you have fun, that is what counts. I got to play Klein Park yesterday for the first time, and even though I flubbed a 240ft hole, I still had a blast. Finished with 2 under. I don't know how, but my putting was super solid yesterday. My Soft Magnet made a 100ft shot on the first hole, for birdie, and my Titanic was tearing up the chains. It was a good day.
    I am off this week, but I am going to call the boss in a little while, and make sure I can get that Monday off. I should be able to get it. I have that Friday off also, but like I said, they owe me a favor, so I hope I can pull some stings.