Disc Golf Center

Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Midnightbiker

Conversation Between Midnightbiker and RUSSELL
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 50 of 61
  1. RUSSELL
    03-30-2011 01:48 AM
    RUSSELL
    what's the good word? getting psyched about playing different courses! although, if the weather doesn't improve up here and i don't get out and play, i'm afraid i'm gonna embarrass myself. skipped the area's first tourney of the year sunday because it was 28 degrees and 15 mph winds and wasn't supposed to get out of the mid 30's. i love this game, but...
  2. Midnightbiker
    03-25-2011 06:38 PM
    Midnightbiker
    What is your favorite fast food? I just want to grab something between Spring Valley and Windwood. I am a KFC man myself.
  3. Midnightbiker
    03-25-2011 03:56 PM
    Midnightbiker
    Windwood and Spring Valley are two of the best. Oak Meadows kicks ass and takes names, but its hard to get out there with out JRW III. If he is not available, we are not getting out there. Spring Valley and Windwood are only about 20 minutes apart. I love Windwood, its my adopted home course since River Grove went private. I will see about getting that Monday off.
  4. RUSSELL
    03-25-2011 02:48 PM
    RUSSELL
    dude, if you get monday off, i'm seriously leaning toward coming up your way and hit two of these: windwood, spring valley, oak meadow.
  5. Midnightbiker
    03-24-2011 08:21 PM
    Midnightbiker
    I am going to find out tonight. I think I might be able to pull it off. I was thinking that Monday, would give us more time to play. Friday, all I can do is Windwood, because it wouldn't be able to get to Brooks till 3 or 4pm on Friday
  6. RUSSELL
    03-24-2011 05:31 PM
    RUSSELL
    doesn't sound bad. how much notice do you have to give work?
  7. Midnightbiker
    03-24-2011 08:27 AM
    Midnightbiker
    What if I took that Monday off , instead of Friday? That way I could meet you at Jack Books around 9-10am, we could play the hard course, and then have a fast food break, and come back , and play the easy course, and then you could head out that late afternoon and enjoy Kemah. Let me know if that would work for you
  8. RUSSELL
    03-24-2011 12:25 AM
    RUSSELL
    nah man, i meant hit kemah AFTER a round at jack brooks for some food and drink. and it doesn't have to be kemah, was just a thought since i hadn't been there since they built it all up. i'm ultra flexible with all this and humbly defer to your local wisdom. and i can more than work around your schedule- like i said: i'll be on vacation! woo hoo! the afternoons are good for me though... i work nights.
  9. Midnightbiker
    03-23-2011 05:27 PM
    Midnightbiker
    If you are going to head to Kemah, you gotta hit Taylor Lake Village DGC, and Miramar Park. Miramar is 1/12 miles from the Kemah Boardwalk, and is a fun, and challenging 9-hole course. Its my favorite 9-hole course in the area. Its on a very small peice of property, but its amazeing what they cramed into such a small space.
    I wouldn't mind playing Hitchcock myself, but again, I couldn't get out there till 2pm at the earliest. Maybe you could hit Kemah in the moring, and meet me in Hitchcock in the afternoon. Let me know.
    I don't know anyone in Austin, but they do have several groups from Austin here on the site, so I am sure you can find someone to meet you at a course there. I have yet to play Austin, but I am going to try to get down there later this year.
  10. RUSSELL
    03-22-2011 08:22 PM
    RUSSELL
    distance isn't really a deterrent- i'll be on VACATION! besides, i could swing over to kemah for fresh seafood and a beer- i haven't been to that little "boardwalk" there yet. i'll try jrw iii. know anybody in the austin area? that's where i'll be sat and sun visiting cousins and hoping to play circle c and east metro- those courses look brutal...