Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Midnightbiker

Conversation Between Midnightbiker and Shaun78
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
  1. Shaun78
    08-09-2011 09:54 AM
    Shaun78
    I didn't make it out there either I went out to river grove instead. Was hot but not too bad in the shade I made a few decent shots and wound up with a pretty good score for myself. Good luck out there from the reviews it looks pretty Damn hard.
  2. Midnightbiker
    08-08-2011 07:01 PM
    Midnightbiker
    I didn't make the mini, I slept all day. The wife and I havn't been feeling well. I am going to try to make the mini at the new Texas Army Trail course in Aug 20th. They have a singles tournament on Saturdays at 4:30pm and a doubles tournament on Sundays. I havn't played this course, but its been described at Kingwood on steroids. I can't wait to check it out. Its only open during the tournaments right now, but should be fully open to the public by January.
  3. Shaun78
    08-07-2011 10:13 AM
    Shaun78
    I didn't know they were still running that out there maybe I might go out there instead.
  4. Midnightbiker
    08-07-2011 12:43 AM
    Midnightbiker
    I was out there a few weeks ago, and I didn't see any problems out there. I shot terrible at Windwood. I came home and did some practice work in the field to work out the bugs. I am going to do my best to be at the Mini tomorrow at Northside at 3pm
  5. Shaun78
    08-06-2011 10:52 PM
    Shaun78
    Was out at windwood today just happened to see you a couple holes behind me. Had my wife and kids with me so had to call it quits after 7/8 holes nice course though. Have you been out to timberlane lately? Was thinking about going out there tomorrow, was wondering if they hqd mower the tall grass etc out there.
  6. Midnightbiker
    05-10-2011 06:12 PM
    Midnightbiker
    2006 Chevy Impala. I was told I need a computer. What would that cost?
  7. Shaun78
    05-09-2011 09:16 AM
    Shaun78
    What kind of car does your wife have I may be able to get the part for a whole lot cheaper.... Lemme know.
  8. Midnightbiker
    04-05-2011 07:21 PM
    Midnightbiker
    I would be happy to give you some pointers some time after work. I am a block away from a nice , open field, and I have it marked off for distances, so you can see how far you are throwing. I go out there during the week to practice. Its right by the Humble Civic Center. Let me know
  9. Shaun78
    04-05-2011 12:03 PM
    Shaun78
    No problem anytime, we could meet up somewhere around there, and you can ride in with me. My good friend and I (both noobs) try to get in a round every sunday when we can. I will sometimes go out there after work if I can get out early enough, or on saturday mornings as well. Let me know whenever you want to go out there. As far as the other courses my buddy and I haven't branched out just yet, River Grove is not very forgiving, with all the trees right in the middle of the fairways. Plus I'm not even sure we have the right discs etc. Like I said I just have a few of the beginner Innova discs, and a few others I've picked up.
  10. Midnightbiker
    04-04-2011 06:46 PM
    Midnightbiker
    I don't want to take a chance, so I might have to catch a ride out there with you some time. I havn't played River Grove in over a year. I miss it. Anytime you want to meet for a round on the weekends, let me know. My friends and I usually play on Sunday afternoon. We love playing Windwood and Timber Lane.