Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Midnightbiker

Conversation Between Midnightbiker and underpar24
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. underpar24
    01-25-2011 07:28 AM
    underpar24
    WOW.....I am really sorry to hear. throwing rocks at oncoming traffic. That is crazy. Sometimes i wonder about the people in this world. I sure do hope that Karma gets those teens. Glad to hear you are alright. that could have been a very bad situation. Yes sir i will call you when i get back out on the disc golf course. BTW.....i lost all my numbers. Can i have yours again.
  2. Midnightbiker
    01-24-2011 03:19 PM
    Midnightbiker
    Damn! I hope you recover soon. I don't know if you heard, but back on Dec 30th, I had some teens throw rocks through my windshield of my truck going the other way at 65mph. I was hit in the face and chest. I am just now feeling better after that, and I have a scar on my right cheek. Looks like we are all having problems. I hope you get better soon. Once you are able to play again, I will be happy to take you to that new course. Its very challenging.
  3. underpar24
    01-24-2011 07:14 AM
    underpar24
    No man, I actually broke my ankle last Wednesday night. Looks like i am going to be out for a little while. Life took a disappointing downhill turn for me. I had plans to go to Wilco Kickoff this past weekend but then i got hurt. Too bad because i have big plans for 2011 and this was a dampner.
  4. Midnightbiker
    01-19-2011 07:02 PM
    Midnightbiker
    Have you checked out Timber Lane yet? Its on Aldine-Westfield about 2 miles north of FM 1960. It makes Kingwood look easy.