Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Midnightbiker

Conversation Between Midnightbiker and GLong
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Midnightbiker
    07-23-2011 09:42 PM
    Midnightbiker
    Do you find most of the newer Titanics feel more like Star or ESP veres hard plastic? The two that I have just feel like hard plastic, but I would think that the newer ones might have that ESP feel and would stick a little better to the chains. Also, you going to pull the trigger on the FLX Magnet? I am thinking about it
  2. Midnightbiker
    07-18-2011 02:45 PM
    Midnightbiker
    Good try, but they are going up on the wall. I did about 2 hours of putting last night with my basket, and the Titan stuck to the chains the best, so I am going to go with what works
  3. GLong
    07-18-2011 02:20 PM
    GLong
    mine are 'well-seasoned' but still too slick. I aim for the center regardless of what I'm putting with! since you like these so much, I'll take that crappy old 4 chain off your hands.
  4. Midnightbiker
    07-18-2011 01:18 PM
    Midnightbiker
    With all the putts I have made with mine, they rough up a little bit, and stick quite well. Plus, you have to hit more in the center, so it makes you a better putter
  5. GLong
    07-18-2011 09:03 AM
    GLong
    they're too slick to use as my 'putting' putter but i love them off the tee and upshots
  6. Midnightbiker
    07-17-2011 11:58 PM
    Midnightbiker
    Thanks to you, I took my Titanic off the wall, and test some putting with the practice basket tonight, and that thing was solid. I am impressed, and its back in the bag as my main putter