Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Midnightbiker

Conversation Between Midnightbiker and champ
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Midnightbiker
    08-23-2010 01:44 AM
    Midnightbiker
    Yea, I had fun also. I would have played better, but when I am teaching someone, its hard for me to concentrate. I will do better the next time we play. Congrats on that 55. That is the best score I have ever seen for someone playing that course for the first time.
  2. champ
    08-22-2010 08:49 PM
    champ
    I enjoyed the round and the course today. Thanks for showing me around. Next time you're down my way let me know and we'll try to place a course around me.
  3. champ
    08-20-2010 10:46 AM
    champ
    I just moved in yesterday so I still have boxes all over the place. I hope to make a big dent in all the clutter this weekend. If I do I'll plan to drive out and play a round with you on Sunday.
  4. Midnightbiker
    08-10-2010 08:59 PM
    Midnightbiker
    I just talked with Srm_520 and he and I are meeting up for the first time on Aug 22 at 4pm at River Grove DGC in Kingwood , TX. Its about 30 miles north of downtown Houston, on Hwy 59 North, just past Bush Airport. Its my home course and fun to play. Let me know if you want to join us.
  5. Midnightbiker
    08-09-2010 02:31 AM
    Midnightbiker
    Tom Bass is good if you just want to air out your discs. Its not one of my favorite places to play. Agness Moffit is at Hammerly and Beltway 8 west, about 15 minutes from where you are. Its a fun one to play. I think it was Houston first disc golf course. I also enjoy a good round at Mac Gregor.

Kingwood (River Grove) near me, is one of the most technical courses in the area. Not long, but challenging. Just let me know when you want to meet up. I will be happy to show you around.
  6. champ
    08-09-2010 12:35 AM
    champ
    Thanks for the message. I'd love to get a round in once I move in. I've played macgregor and the two at tp
    Tom bass.