Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Jermy

Conversation Between Jermy and BennettUA
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Jermy
    09-19-2011 01:03 PM
    Jermy
    Haha, you have NO idea man! I'm "Disc Golf Coordinator" out here in Frisco, CO! O.o Crazy ya!? I've also been kickin off my Nomad Disc Dye's and plan on doin alot of commissions down in Austin, TX over October.. We should bounce around some ideas for that octrowberfest - I was thinkin of doin something with witches usin a basket as a pot lol
  2. BennettUA
    09-19-2011 07:42 AM
    BennettUA
    JERM! Life is good, check out the Okthrowberfest thread, thought you might be interested! Hope your adventures are still filled with chains!
  3. Jermy
    09-18-2011 10:42 PM
    Jermy
    Hey man, hows things goin? Haven't really been on much lately, should change at least till winter though haha
  4. BennettUA
    09-25-2010 07:33 AM
    BennettUA
    Yeah, I've dyed color on a Glow Orc, it was the Glow Champion plastic. Did very well, although the glow was nowhere near as strong as the DX plastic. I don't think the DX Glow would take color well, as the material tends to give a greenish color, even to black.
  5. Jermy
    09-24-2010 12:59 PM
    Jermy
    Hey man, you ever tried dyeing color on a glow disc? I might be able to crank one out for the contest and have a pretty sweet idea!