Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Noill Golf

Conversation Between Noill Golf and Midnightbiker
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Noill Golf
    09-16-2010 06:14 PM
    Noill Golf
    Happy Birthday MidnightB! Drink one for the rest of us!
  2. Noill Golf
    08-16-2010 05:03 AM
    Noill Golf
    nope... I've just lived it is all... but seriously that would be a good idea...
  3. Noill Golf
    08-16-2010 04:45 AM
    Noill Golf
    I'll check into it. I sent my bike back to jersey but I'm getting it back again soon so I'm very excited. I'll use it to go to courses since it gets me out of the city.. I won't ride it around this city any more... motorcycles are invisible here.
  4. Midnightbiker
    08-16-2010 04:41 AM
    Midnightbiker
    I have been working nights for almost 10 years. It has its good things and bad things.
  5. Midnightbiker
    08-16-2010 04:40 AM
    Midnightbiker
    You should join the "Disc Golf Bikers" group. I have pics of my real motorcycle posted there, and others have posted pics of their rides.
  6. Midnightbiker
    08-16-2010 04:32 AM
    Midnightbiker
    I was just being silly. I would love to have a Honda Goldwing. I almost bought a Honda Shadow about 13 years ago. I think they are really cool bikes. Mine is a Yamaha, but don't tell anyone. Shhhhhhhhhhh.

I work at night, (thats where Midnightbiker comes from), and I don't go to work till Monday night, so I am not going to bed till about 4am, to get my self back on my night time schedule.
  7. Noill Golf
    08-16-2010 04:28 AM
    Noill Golf
    Wondering why I'm not sleeping right now. I have a pretty busy day tomorrow.

Plus I think it's pretty funny that you were making fun of Hondas in the LOF. I have a Honda Shadow Ace and it's a great ride.. of course it's no Harley but a ride is a ride.
  8. Midnightbiker
    08-16-2010 04:24 AM
    Midnightbiker
    I must have said something right, because you sent me a friendship request. Wish is granted.

Now, what are you doing up this late?