Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Olorin

Conversation Between Olorin and RaiderDave
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Olorin
    05-09-2011 11:24 AM
    Olorin
    About my avatars: the previous one was Gandalf. I'll leave it up to you to discover the relationship between Gandalf and Olorin. This one is just a picture of a temporary course on the coast of Molokai Hawaii that I snagged somewhere. I praise God for the beauty of nature, especially at sunset on a DG course near the water.
  2. RaiderDave
    05-08-2011 01:23 AM
    RaiderDave
    I see you've changed your Avitar. I had been meaning to ask you about your old one, so can you tell us about both?
  3. Olorin
    04-23-2011 09:55 AM
    Olorin
    The story of my discs is simple. I don't get much value from adding my discs on DGCR, so I have other discs than those listed here. I haven't even looked at that disc feature in a couple of years because I just don't use it. I do have a minimalist approach, though, so I'd rather know a few discs well that I can count on and stick with them.
  4. RaiderDave
    04-23-2011 01:29 AM
    RaiderDave
    I gotta find out about your discs (or lack thereof). Only SIX??? and only four in the bag???? What gives? There must be a good story here that I (and I'm sure many others) would love to hear. You've been playing this sport forever, so what happened to all your discs and how do you manage to get along with so few? For me, disc selection is one of the most enjoyable parts of the game. Obviously not for you. Let's hear your philosophy.