Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Shuie

Conversation Between Shuie and AdamE
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Shuie
    03-21-2013 11:44 AM
    Shuie
    Well, Coleman is pulled.. shu pond will prolly be unplayable due to huge drifts.. just peshtigo??, marinette and Wittkopf are in now. As about the two rounds at the ridge i am more than down. Well, whatever time works for you, just keep me posted.
  2. AdamE
    03-21-2013 09:56 AM
    AdamE
    We will get up north late Friday. Meeting at your place Sat sounds good to me, but I'd prefer not to meet up too early since we'll be getting in late. I was hoping to get two rounds in at the Ridge since I've not been there before. I was thinking of taking an afternoon a different day to hit up the five of the 9 holers around you all in one swoop so we'll have more time at the Ridge, if that's cool with you.
  3. Shuie
    03-21-2013 09:26 AM
    Shuie
    You might luck out!!! The sun has been shining and melting down some of the new snow to make a nice packy layer, might not even need ribbons. I am going out this afternoon to shovel and salt the pads at wittkopf so perhaps we could play a round there before heading to the ridge cause i was thinking of just having you meet me at my place in Oconto and then me, you and my roomie could take off to the Ridge. Exactly what is your plan for Saturday???
  4. AdamE
    03-19-2013 09:40 AM
    AdamE
    No problem man. Something came up and dates are being changed around. I believe we're coming up a week early so we'll be leaving this Friday and staying for a week, but I'll let you know when our plans are finally set. I saw there's a tournament at Rolling Ridge Sunday so I'm really hoping to make that. The weather has been crazy, it was 70 on Sat and Sun we got sleet and snow.
  5. Shuie
    03-19-2013 09:33 AM
    Shuie
    Hey, really appreciate everything again man!!! It was a blast, i hope i can return the favor for you when you get up this way. We are getting blasted with snow right now. What are the date you are going to be up here???