Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Jay Dub

Conversation Between Jay Dub and roadtripstuff
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Jay Dub
    04-03-2013 01:43 PM
    Jay Dub
    You'll love that course as long as you don't mind bad teepads. I will be getting home about 5:30. It's a 45 minute drive to The Gulley from there so I'll have to pass this time.
    Keep in touch the next time you're in the area.
  2. roadtripstuff
    04-03-2013 12:42 PM
    roadtripstuff
    I think we are going to play Goshen around 5:30-5:45. Don't know if that is close enough for you to get to. One of the guys from here, discdognation, is going to meet us too. It would be sweet if you could make it as well. Russell recommended the course and I remembered you talking about when we played idlewild so I figured what the hell.
  3. Jay Dub
    04-03-2013 12:33 PM
    Jay Dub
    Hey! I work until 5PM today. If you are close to I-75 and I-275 about that time let me know.
  4. roadtripstuff
    04-02-2013 09:54 PM
    roadtripstuff
    Hey I'll be down your way tomorrow afternoon/evening. I know it's short notice and what not, but thought if you wanted or could get out you might want to throw a round. Hit me up if you think you might be down.
  5. Jay Dub
    01-16-2013 10:51 PM
    Jay Dub
    It was great playing with you. I couldn't believe you showed up the same time. That was fun!
    Since you will be driving I-71 I would check out The Gulley, that's a fun course that would be perfect for you and the girlfriend. The downside are the teepads, they won't allow anyone to install any. But it's still a fun course that plays easy but not a pitch and putt.
    http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=572
  6. roadtripstuff
    01-16-2013 05:46 PM
    roadtripstuff
    Hey good run into you guys yesterday, I was really happy not have to play that one alone. Thanks. Don't know if I will be able to make it down Friday or not, but I will be heading down there tomorrow and playing around noon or so. I want to get in a new course and was also wondering if you had a good recommendation? I have played Banklick, Mt.Airy, and of course Idlewild. What would be another good 18 to play? My gf will be with me so not something too difficult, but no pitch and putt either. Anyway good seeing you again.
  7. roadtripstuff
    01-08-2012 04:28 PM
    roadtripstuff
    New DGCR meet alert, check out this thread.
  8. roadtripstuff
    07-01-2011 04:15 AM
    roadtripstuff
    We've set the location and date. Check it out. Hope to see you there.
  9. roadtripstuff
    04-26-2011 02:05 PM
    roadtripstuff
    Poll is up. Vote if you still think you'll be able to attend. Thanks.