Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Donovan

Conversation Between Donovan and grodney
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. grodney
    11-25-2008 09:42 AM
    grodney
    Sorry you didn't find the 3 basket and 4 tee. Anyway, yeah, a 9-hole course with only 3 reachable holes (from the blue) is pretty cool. We fell in love with the Houck courses in Austin and later San Saba, so we have a real appreciation for 2-shot and 3-shot holes. Soundsl ike you probably missed San Saba, but I *highly* recommend you get to Wimberley and play the 2 courses there. I showed my brother your review, and will pass along your further comments. Thanks.
  2. Donovan
    11-24-2008 04:09 PM
    Donovan
    I will go fix my review right now. BTW, tell him it is one on my favorite 9 hole courses ever. Thanks. Man, I wish I could go back and play that again, right now.
  3. grodney
    11-24-2008 03:56 PM
    grodney
    Saw your review of Lost Creek in Superior, NE. My brother designed/installed that course. I called him and he just went and checked at #3 basket and #4 blue tee are still there. You probably just didn't see them. For the #3 basket you have to make a left and head up the hill into the woods. The #4 blue tee is also on top of the hillside, and throws out through a gap in the woods across the pond to the pin. No biggie, but you might edit your review if you can. Thanks!