Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Donovan

Conversation Between Donovan and Olorin
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
  1. Olorin
    12-26-2011 06:12 PM
    Olorin
    Merry Christmas to you brother! I hope you have a joy filled holiday!!
  2. Donovan
    12-26-2011 11:33 AM
    Donovan
    Merry Christmas brother!
  3. Donovan
    10-22-2011 11:24 PM
    Donovan
    Thanks brother...I actually had a tear of "I can't believe it." It is pretty cool when you work so hard for something and it eventually happens. Thanks again for your friendship brother!
  4. Olorin
    10-22-2011 11:09 PM
    Olorin
    How sweet it is to finally see that diamond!! You've deserved it for such a loooong time! Hearty congrats and I hope you go to bed with a smile tonight.
  5. Donovan
    10-22-2011 07:29 PM
    Donovan
    Thanks for the email brother!!!!!
  6. Donovan
    06-26-2010 08:20 PM
    Donovan
    Thanks my friend. I am glad it is over. Our talks were really good and you were a great and honorable friend to the end. Your ideas and help were giant pieces to the puzzle to make it happen. I can never tell you how much you have meant to me brother. Thanks for being who you are! Now, if I can just get that damn Diamond. LOL It seems like that has been the toughest gig of all! LOL Anyway, let me kow how you do, when you go for your best!
  7. Olorin
    06-26-2010 07:22 PM
    Olorin
    Wow, just WOW!! Saying "congratulations" is the understatement of the year! I'm so proud to be the cyber-friend of the Guiness Book of World Records holder who played 1002 holes in 24 hours!!! You're a hero and honestly an inspiration! This is a lifetime achievement to proud of until the end of your days!!
  8. Donovan
    05-10-2010 07:20 PM
    Donovan
    When I hit 900 many people started helping me. But I knew the unique voters would get me again. I got that at every level. LOL So, thanks, but I know it will be some time yet. I think I have voted on all of your reviews so far...but I may have to go back and double check. There is actually quite a few people moving up faster lately. I think more people are taking the time to enjoy and contribute to what makes this place special. Take care my friend!
  9. Olorin
    05-10-2010 06:12 PM
    Olorin
    Are Diamonds your best friends? Methinks you've got lots of good friends who gave you a big bump to over 1000 thumbs up! Now to see if you have enough unique voters. Regardless, let me be the first to say Congrats on reaching Diamond TR level! You sure deserve it for all that you contribute here. I'm looking forward to seeing that little diamond ribbon by your name!
  10. Donovan
    03-23-2009 09:53 PM
    Donovan
    Thanks for the write up bro....You are such good people. If I have lots of votes, it is only becasue I have gotten like 40 people involved with the game and some of them onto this site from this area.