Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > speerhead

Conversation Between speerhead and fairweather_fan
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. speerhead
    12-13-2010 01:23 PM
    speerhead
    Man it was a rough day, that wind was brutal! Yeah i thought i threw really well then i see jerry and bryan's scores and i realize i still have some work to do. Oh well i'll keep practicing. The worst part was the teepads. They were ice covered so run ups were difficult. I'm planning on playing at the creve coeur tournament Jan 2nd. If the weather is anything like sunday though, that's not happening.
  2. fairweather_fan
    12-13-2010 08:50 AM
    fairweather_fan
    you are officially tougher than me...i wasn't going out for nothing yesterday! pretty good scores you all posted, considering the conditions. hit me up when this weather breaks a bit, and we can meet for a round or something.

ted
  3. fairweather_fan
    12-06-2010 06:41 PM
    fairweather_fan
    yo, nate- i haven't been getting out much as i'd like recently, but i was thinking about heading up there if the weather's reasonable...i'll probably see you there!
  4. speerhead
    12-06-2010 01:07 PM
    speerhead
    What up Ted? Just wondering if you were playing Sunday (12/12) in the "Holly Daze" at Endicott. I've hoping to bring my slowly improving putting game there. Maybe I'll see ya there. Later
  5. fairweather_fan
    10-27-2010 03:00 PM
    fairweather_fan
    i'll be up @ JB tomorrow if you want to throw a round...i'll be getting there a bit earlier in the afternoon, but i'll mill around the kiosk around 3 to meet up if you want to throw down!

ted
  6. fairweather_fan
    10-20-2010 09:21 PM
    fairweather_fan
    yo...i missed the ace race this week, but i'll be up there (JB) most of the day thursday and maybe over the weekend if it doesn't rain. take it easy!
  7. speerhead
    10-19-2010 02:09 PM
    speerhead
    What's up Ted. Sorry I just saw this message. Yeah I get bored at work and come on here to read the forums. I was out of town this past weekend but yeah we'll have to play sometime. I'm heading to JB after work, probalbly see ya there.
  8. fairweather_fan
    10-15-2010 09:47 AM
    fairweather_fan
    hey, nate- this is ted (played w/ you 2nd round @ the CC's)...didn't know you were on DGCR. you golfing at all this weekend? i want your #37 tag!