Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Trashthrasher

Conversation Between Trashthrasher and Jimb
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Trashthrasher
    02-21-2010 04:52 PM
    Trashthrasher
    I am interested in quite a few of those, but I'm kinda strapped for cash right now. I'll let ya know if my situation changes.
  2. Jimb
    02-18-2010 10:11 PM
    Jimb
    Was just checking out your disc golf stuff. Your picture of the new, white Leopard looks just like one I used to have but in a lighter weight. I lost it the first year that I was playing in the bottom of the lake at Middletown Park. It went at least 50' further than I had ever thrown before as the lake shouldn't come into play. I couldn't believe it. RIP.
  3. Jimb
    02-18-2010 10:07 PM
    Jimb
    Hey, there. Did my list of albums make it to you? It's no rush. I just wanted to make sure that the message went through ok.
  4. Jimb
    02-13-2010 01:29 AM
    Jimb
    I'll take a look at the vinyl over the weekend and let you know what I have. Later. Jim
  5. Trashthrasher
    02-08-2010 10:50 PM
    Trashthrasher
    I'm interested in the your old vinyls!!! Let me know what ya got & maybe we can work somethin' out.
  6. Jimb
    02-04-2010 09:12 PM
    Jimb
    I don't listen to metal like I used to, but still have most of the collection. Devin Townsend's solo stuff would be my favorite "current" metal. And his haircut is where I was afraid that I was going. DOH!!!

Know anyone who'd be interested in some old vinyl?
  7. Jimb
    02-04-2010 05:40 PM
    Jimb
    I was known to occasionally become "Busch Man" myself on occasion back in the day. And same deal here... lost the long hair 3 years ago when it was getting to ratty, grey... and thin. Ouch!
  8. Jimb
    02-03-2010 09:17 PM
    Jimb
    I was just going to ask what who your Avatar was and read the message below. I was going to ask if it was some variation of the masks that Crimson Glory wore. You ever see them?