Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bag Suggestions & Feedback (http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   It's Fair (http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29479)

cfair 02-14-2011 08:07 PM

It's Fair

So... for being a fool and creating to many bag threads this will be my last one and I'll just update it and only it from time to time. Soooo.... the season will be starting soon and I'm going to be starting from the beginning.

I'll be running through and testing putters first. As for mids, Comets and Rocs are in the bag for good.

So the bag will look like this

Putters
Summit
Ridge
Jokeri
and Wizards if I can find a run I like.

Mids
Comets - Z, ESP, and TP
Rocs - DX, KC

JSurmann 02-14-2011 08:41 PM

Which ones the overstable mid?

prerube 02-14-2011 08:42 PM

let us know hoe the Jokeri works out, I think it is going to be the next fad.

BrotherDave 02-14-2011 09:00 PM

The Jokeri sounds like the business but, why are you throwing shoes? ;):p : pleasedon'tinfractmefortrollingsmiley:

If it was me, I'd probably use the Vibram duo or 2 Jokeri, one in each plastic.

cfair 02-16-2011 08:22 AM

:P first thing you've said to me since we broke up BroD. I never knew you had a thing against Vibram anyway. Also, is Apoth perma banned? I thought he was just temp banned. It cracks me up because I stood up for him a lot and he got mad at me for it. But oh well, boy PMS can be funny right?

As for the Jokeri I'm going to try both Prodiscus plastics. I actually think the summit will pair better with the jokeri than it would with the Ridge. I like my Ridge a lot and I really want to see if anything can push it out. I honestly think the Wizard could but I would have to get past my gateway bias. (Xlink Summit and a Premium Jokeri really sounds like a great combo to me.)

As for the overstable mid its the DX Rocs. They're flat top ranchos I managed to get a hold of. Beefy and have no prob in strong wind.

BrotherDave 02-16-2011 04:00 PM

I've only thrown a Ridge, and I really don't care for it from a playing perspective. I love how indestructible and grippy it is but it almost hurts to throw it any distance with how glideless it is.

I know nothing of Apoth's banning situation, I thought it was a temp ban too.

Johnson 02-16-2011 10:14 PM

Ridge won out over my Wizard. Just indestructible, mines getting more beat and starting to show signs of some glide.

cfair 03-03-2011 06:33 PM

MMMMMK...

in the bag I have my comet roc combo

and am trying out a medium wizard, medium voodoo, xlink ridge, and xlink summit. Testin'm out soon.

GarrettDN 03-03-2011 09:41 PM

I take it you are actually a no driver type guy?

If this is the authoritative cfair bag thread can we get some throwing stats/info for reference?

GLong 03-03-2011 10:02 PM

3-4 putter molds sounds excessive, what do you use them all for?