Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Course Maint. & Equipment (http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   stolen baskets!!! (http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43673)

Innova63 09-04-2011 11:06 AM

stolen baskets!!!

Stolen Basket PDF Print E-mail

And Again!

The basket from hole #10 has been taken from Dineen Park in Milwaukee. Now, it appears that basket #7 at the Wales course is missing too. Stealing from the parks hurts everyone else who uses them.

Please help to get these baskets returned. Spread the word; someone out there knows who has taken these baskets. Convince them to do the right thing and return the baskets to the park!

Last Updated ( Tuesday, 23 August 2011 22:53 ) :thmbdown::wall::doh:

412Disc 09-05-2011 12:44 PM

chuckers.

Skankin77 09-05-2011 12:48 PM

Another one....? this is getting so old :(

scarpfish 09-05-2011 12:53 PM

Maybe a couple more course pullings are in order since that has worked twice up there already.

ChrisKramer 09-05-2011 02:12 PM

DISCatchers have a serial number engraved on them. (Anyone know about other manufacturers?) You may want to create lists of these to reference in police reports.

Spatula Cornroll 09-05-2011 02:20 PM

I bet the Jim Bobs that took it went to the scrap yard to get money so they could buy more crystal methamphetamine.

koogs 09-05-2011 09:51 PM

I don't play the Milwaukee area courses much so far, but this really sucks. I hate hearing crap like this. Not to derail this thread, but kinda related. I played The Tailings on Sunday and I've heard they were having a problem with vandalism and, sure enough, basket 2 was torn out of the ground (concrete and all) and was laying there. I picked it up and put it back in the hole and filled it in with some dirt as best I could, but WTF is up with these a-holes? :mad:

chain-addicted 09-05-2011 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spatula Cornroll (Post 989630)
I bet the Jim Bobs that took it went to the scrap yard to get money so they could buy more crystal methamphetamine.

I'm trying to figure out what this post means...:confused:

So someone had to be on meth-amphetamines to steal a basket???...Brilliant.

Connor Jones 09-05-2011 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chain-addicted (Post 990151)
I'm trying to figure out what this post means...:confused:

So someone had to be on meth-amphetamines to steal a basket???...Brilliant.

^^^ You are the thief.

mthill 09-05-2011 10:59 PM

Totally know what you mean. I was playing my home course (Bryant Park--Albany, OR just in case there's any other locals on this thread) and saw that Hole 9 was completely dug up and looked like someone desperately tried to steal it. Our best guess is the local methheads thought it was a quirky idea at 4 a.m. Pisses me off. I wonder what their thought process was? More importantly...WTF were they gonna do with it?

Sorry to make your problem my own...but just trying to say I can totally relate.

Kids..don't do drugs.