Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   DGCR Sponsors & Vendors (http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Volo Disc Sports (http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50021)

VoloDiscSports 12-06-2011 08:05 PM

Volo Disc Sports

Volo is Latin; means to fly, speed, move rapidly.

Hi, please ask any questions you may have or pose any suggestions or ideas. I love answering questions...weird, yeah I know.

Just placed an order for Discraft, Innova, and Lat. 64 and should have our inventory update by tomorrow night, otherwise Thursday morning.

Cheers,

Vey

Huk Finn 12-06-2011 11:00 PM

That sounds good! I would suggest you carry WestSide discs and MVP as well. I'm a WestSide fan, and MVP seems very popular right now. Thanks for listening.

VoloDiscSports 12-07-2011 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huk Finn (Post 1119994)
That sounds good! I would suggest you carry WestSide discs and MVP as well. I'm a WestSide fan, and MVP seems very popular right now. Thanks for listening.

Funny you say this. I just dropped Westside an email last night about carrying their products. And MVP, I chatted with him for awhile. We will be adding both their lines early next year (January).

Help me better understand your needs. What disc & plastics do you like and throw?

JSurmann 12-07-2011 09:50 AM

Hi Vey,

The popular trend right now on this site is discing down. (Using the slowest disc necessary to get from point a to b) So you'll see a lot of love for speed 7 discs and slower; leopards, teebirds, banshees etc...

I really like the looks of your site and applaud your effort to reach out to your target audience.

Best of luck to ya!

Huk Finn 12-07-2011 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VoloDiscSports (Post 1120439)
Funny you say this. I just dropped Westside an email last night about carrying their products. And MVP, I chatted with him for awhile. We will be adding both their lines early next year (January).

Help me better understand your needs. What disc & plastics do you like and throw?

Awesome! In the bag, of those brands I currently carry: VIP King, VIP Sword, Tourney Sword and Tourney Northman. Glow Ion. (Would like to try new Glow Vector)

I have tourney Kings and a VIP Boatman, just not bagged. If you could be on the cutting edge of getting the Giant and Warship early next year, that would be sweet!

jlh900 12-08-2011 12:58 AM

i might suggest some millennium discs im not fond of them but i know quite a few people who are

VoloDiscSports 12-08-2011 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSurmann (Post 1120558)
Hi Vey,

The popular trend right now on this site is discing down. (Using the slowest disc necessary to get from point a to b) So you'll see a lot of love for speed 7 discs and slower; leopards, teebirds, banshees etc...

I really like the looks of your site and applaud your effort to reach out to your target audience.

Best of luck to ya!

Thanks for the compliment, I appreciate it. FD by Discmania is out and we should be getting them in Saturday or early next week. I'll be curious to see how they do.

VoloDiscSports 12-08-2011 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huk Finn (Post 1122645)
Awesome! In the bag, of those brands I currently carry: VIP King, VIP Sword, Tourney Sword and Tourney Northman. Glow Ion. (Would like to try new Glow Vector)

I have tourney Kings and a VIP Boatman, just not bagged. If you could be on the cutting edge of getting the Giant and Warship early next year, that would be sweet!

I chatted with JP of Westside this morning, and he's sending me 4 free sample discs, unfortunately the Giant and Warship are not one of them :doh:

Westside will be in the lineup early next year, I promise. My bag is all Lat. 64 so I am curious to see check them out myself.

Millennium is in the plans but I don't know when exactly.

bholy08 12-08-2011 03:53 AM

You have a section for aparrel, what items would you carry?

VoloDiscSports 12-08-2011 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bholy08 (Post 1122941)
You have a section for aparrel, what items would you carry?

At the moment, we are about to release our cotton t-shirts (hopefully before Christmas). Initial three colors will be: black, heather grey, and carolina blue in sizes S-XL.

In addition, before March, we will add dry-fit t-shirts, dry-fit polo (I have one now & love it), long sleeve dry-fit polo (I have 2 now), warm-up pants & jackets (my sponsored player & wife loves them), hoodies, 12 oz. fleece zip-up hoodies (they are friggin' awesome-I have one on now), fitted flex hat, and shorts...I think that's it for now. But we will ALWAYS explore suggestions. Did you have one in mind.

I hand picked the brand for dry-fit and all apparel. I am building my brand and therefore did not want it associated to low quality. I wanted apparel that are a combination of quality & price.

I can't wait to reveal them to public. The hardest part for me is deciding what initial colors & style to offer when it comes to dry-fit shirts and polos.

Any suggestions for color you want to see, please let me know. It would help me out in deciding, that's for sure :thmbup: