Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Disc Golf Chat (http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Interview with Vibram's Steven Dodge (http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73456)

Chainchaser 10-02-2012 10:11 AM

Interview with Vibram's Steven Dodge

When: October 9th
Time: 9:30 PM EDT
Where:Disc Golf talk radio Live

If you have any questions for Steve please post them here

StevenDodge 10-02-2012 07:31 PM

Why bother with the Players Cup when the USDGC is clearly the greatest tourney?

Is it true you can throw the proto Vibram driver over 400'? Because I've seen your lazy stand still throw and you can barely get a Trak out there 300'.

Why are the DGA guys so cool and supportive of the Players Cup Pickem Bracket? Can we really win prizes without putting anything up?Seriously though, why even bother trying to make rubber discs?

Should we all stop playing disc golf and take up a real sport that is on ESPN? Maybe cup stacking?

Is your bag really all Vibram? What did you throw before Vibram discs?

Do you like not working together with Innova or not working together with Discraft better?

Romney or Obama?

dgBud 10-02-2012 07:35 PM

Has a final name for the distance driver been decided on?

If so what is it? If not, what are some names that have been tossed around?

Old Bassman 10-02-2012 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StevenDodge (Post 1632023)
Why bother with the Players Cup when the USDGC is clearly the greatest tourney?

Is it true you can throw the proto Vibram driver over 400'? Because I've seen your lazy stand still throw and you can barely get a Trak out there 300'.

Why are the DGA guys so cool and supportive of the Players Cup Pickem Bracket? Can we really win prizes without putting anything up?Seriously though, why even bother trying to make rubber discs?

Should we all stop playing disc golf and take up a real sport that is on ESPN? Maybe cup stacking?

Is your bag really all Vibram? What did you throw before Vibram discs?

Do you like not working together with Innova or not working together with Discraft better?

Romney or Obama?

Way to go Steven!!!!!

Ryan C 10-02-2012 07:55 PM

I like your style steve. I hope you answer all those questions whether or not you are asked them. Since you seem to be into politics, you should understand the art of giving a response to a different question than the one you were asked.

discskavenger 10-02-2012 07:58 PM

Since Vibram has dipped into the disc market place and has had some success and realized that there is a market, are there planes to develop what you truly do best, a disc golf specific shoe?

rocthecourse 10-02-2012 08:17 PM

Who throws a shoe?

Just kidding.

KniceZ 10-02-2012 08:29 PM

I like the idea of a vibram shoe specifically for disc golf!!

The obvious question about when the new distance drivers will be available.

Any plans for other fairway drivers : less stable than trak and more stable than ascent?

davetherocketguy 10-02-2012 09:03 PM

Quote:

lol...wut?

Disc Golf Live 10-02-2012 09:11 PM

Quote:

Classic, Steven. Made me chuckle. All for ourselves and none together!