Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Disc Golf Chat (http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread (http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78492)

DESTRO 12-23-2012 02:47 PM

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread
 
here we go...

McBeast's own thread to field questions, concerns and to generally avail himself (time permitting) to us here at DGCR.

right off the bat paul, what in general made you feel the need to stay loyal to innova? from what you have already covered about this can you be more specific?

obviously the offer made to the other pros who left their respective companies had to be pretty generous, and you seem to be a generally astute businessman (from what i've read you say here in the forums). can you elaborate a bit on this topic?

oh, and thanks for agreeing to this thread!

ps thanks to MJ and his thread for inspiring this one.

keltik 12-23-2012 03:01 PM

dijiste que eres mexicano, pero hablas espaņol?

real question: when did you go with GRIPEQ?

PMcBeth 12-23-2012 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aothiom (Post 1745946)
here we go...

McBeast's own thread to field questions, concerns and to generally avail himself (time permitting) to us here at DGCR.

right off the bat paul, what in general made you feel the need to stay loyal to innova? from what you have already covered about this can you be more specific?

obviously the offer made to the other pros who left their respective companies had to be pretty generous, and you seem to be a generally astute businessman (from what i've read you say here in the forums). can you elaborate a bit on this topic?

oh, and thanks for agreeing to this thread!

ps thanks to MJ and his thread for inspiring this one.

I won't be answer any questions about this "new company" but I will say I was offered a spot along with many others but seeing what they were offering wasn't appealing to me so I decided to stay with Innova

PMcBeth 12-23-2012 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B3NDER (Post 1745952)
Also, how's it feel not to be a total sell-out?

:popcorn:

I weighed my options between Innova and "company" but in the ended I felt Innova was a better choice for my future

PMcBeth 12-23-2012 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keltik (Post 1745960)
dijiste que eres mexicano, pero hablas espaņol?

real question: when did you go with GRIPEQ?

I switched to GripEQ in june at the KC wide open

B3NDER 12-23-2012 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PMcBeth (Post 1746010)
I weighed my options between Innova and "company" but in the ended I felt Innova was a better choice for my future

I can respect your choice for staying loyal! Last thing we need is another "Lebron" jumping ship first chance he gets.

Huk Finn 12-23-2012 03:54 PM

Can you confirm or deny that you declined to have a signature Roc3? I heard that on TMZ..

SteezeOG 12-23-2012 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PMcBeth (Post 1746014)
I switched to GripEQ in june at the KC wide open


Got a Grip in the mail, Merry X-Mas to me, can you talk more about why you went with this bag sponsor and what you keep in the bag (not discs)?

Will we be seeing a McBeast sig edition soon? :hfive:

PMcBeth 12-23-2012 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B3NDER (Post 1746017)
I can respect your choice for staying loyal! Last thing we need is another "Lebron" jumping ship first chance he gets.

I don't blame them, i'm sure they are getting more frome their new sponsor.

Huk Finn 12-23-2012 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huk Finn (Post 1746026)
Can you confirm or deny that you declined to have a signature Roc3? I heard that on TMZ..

Any insight?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.