Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bags / Carts / Straps / Tags (http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Revolution Disc Golf Bags (http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79833)

silverbullet 01-12-2013 12:08 PM

Revolution Disc Golf Bags

Anyone know what has been going on with this company? I have been waiting for Dual packs to come in stock for months and i can not get anyone to respond to any of my emails. :/ anyone had better luck then me?

throwfromthewoods 01-12-2013 12:34 PM

Honestly, for the past couple years I have not heard much at all from them. They still exist, I know that. But I really don't know what's been going on that they all but disappeared from the social aspect of DG. Best of luck to you.

silverbullet 01-12-2013 12:43 PM

I JUST WANT A NEW PURPLE DUAL PACK! what does a guy have to do lol. sorry for caps but this is becoming annoying looking for one of these

NoahChristopher 01-12-2013 12:55 PM

I do know they released a new batch of dual packs a couple of months ago, but I don't recall seeing any purples. I know they have red and blue ones out there now.

tombrinkman01 01-12-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverbullet (Post 1784477)
Anyone know what has been going on with this company? I have been waiting for Dual packs to come in stock for months and i can not get anyone to respond to any of my emails. :/ anyone had better luck then me?

They have dual packs listed for sale at Marshall Street.

Phantom Discs 01-12-2013 12:57 PM

They were in stock about a month ago. I tried to buy a revo bag before summer. It took me 5 emails and a month to hear from them. Than grip released there bag so I bought it. Much better decision.

McFer 01-12-2013 01:05 PM

MSt has some Dual Packs available...has had them for a while, I've been surprised that they've lasted as long but they're the same price as a Grip.

Rescue 01-12-2013 01:20 PM

I hate to be a kill joy, but you're better off not hearing from them. I had that bag for just one round before I sold it. It is without a doubt THE worst backpack design I've tried (Have a Grip and Mahal). The top is useless and the main opening is waaaay to small.
I'm sorry if I sound like a jerk, but I'd hate for anyone to waist their money on such a bad product.

scarpfish 01-12-2013 01:24 PM

Revo used to be the Cadillac of disc golf bags. Now that they have competition in the premium bag market, their reputation isn't quite as stellar as it once was. Their less than attentive customer service isn't helping matters either.

silverbullet 01-12-2013 01:24 PM

Thanks guys, I already own the Grip EQ and revolution carolina and they both hold about the same amount. i mainly want this for those days where i need to carry everything i don't normally take to the course like when i travel. For instance my disc golf bag is my "carry on" when flying but i can't fit that much in them. Grip A+ for comfort but D for storage