Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Discs (http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   new equipment survey (http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80963)

hamandcheese 01-26-2013 04:14 PM

new equipment survey

Hello everybody, from Italy
A friend of mine is working on a graduation thesis about disc golf equipment.
You can find her "one-minute survey" here

She will collect answers and post here the result. I think it will be interesting.

Thanks for submitting

P.S. honestly, this is not a commercial, but a market survey, wich is only a part of her dissertation

craftsman 01-26-2013 04:43 PM

Extremely loaded questions...

Would you be interested in a device blah blah...

b) no, i njoy the challenge and time spent looking for disc

Lol....i backed out of submitting, but no, im not intersted.

S.Cann 01-26-2013 05:56 PM

Take this survey! Very easy!

JC AceHole 01-26-2013 08:02 PM

I wonder if it would even be PDGA legal?

ohtobediscing 01-26-2013 08:43 PM

Well, that was stupid. :\
I'd tell you why, but I've wasted enough time already----that I could have spent looking for my disc. :p

nkhoury 01-26-2013 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craftsman (Post 1812162)
Extremely loaded questions...

Would you be interested in a device blah blah...

b) no, i njoy the challenge and time spent looking for disc

Lol....i backed out of submitting, but no, im not intersted.

Yeah Extremely loaded. I just gave up on that stupid survey.

austin234 01-26-2013 09:56 PM

It only asked me two questions lol i told it how often i play and said i dont lose discs and it ended! Whatever theyre trying to sell id never pay anywher near $50 for a disc locating device

j0atz 01-26-2013 10:02 PM

Quote:

Might you be interested in a device able to find the disc in a fast and easy way?

- Yes, it sounds good!
- No, it's challenging and fun to spend time in the bush looking for my discs
How about no because that sounds illegal, and sounds like it would most definitely alter the flight of my discs. It's not that I enjoy looking in the bush haha.

hamandcheese 01-27-2013 09:47 AM

hi everybody and many thanks for your comments and notes useful to modify a little the survey. Let me explain better a couple of things:
- that study doesn't care too much about official rules but it is focused on disc golfers need and wish to have in the bag something useful to find discs, just in case... You can read it this way: could you be interested in a equipment.... IF approved and legal? how should it work to be really useful? Considering the cost of a disc but also the "personal value" of your disc, what could be the right price for that device? In a real discussion you could explain better what you are thinking about that, but a short survey is the only way to collect manageable data for a dissertation
- the second thing is: I posted the same thread in a few forums to reach more readers. I really apologize if I bored someone who follow more than one. The survey is always the same

Thanks, again, for your precious time!

blackcatsmith 01-27-2013 10:01 AM

I believe this technology has been out for a while,(pet location for one), but honestly who in their right mind would spend money on such a device when they could spend it on another disc?