Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bags / Carts / Straps / Tags (http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Attention all backpack owners! (http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86622)

Titan037 04-13-2013 07:47 PM

Attention all backpack owners!

Hello all, we all know there are a ton of backpack owners DG brand or not. This message is directed to the DFW Texas disc golfers with backpack. I would like to try an gather a Grip owner, a pro discus owner, a spinal tap owner, when it is released, an ergo owner, when it is released, a cabelas xpg owner, a flak owner, a mahal owner and any other backpack bags i didnt mention. I have the physical flight contender covered. I want to gather these bags and do a full comparison, side by side by side by side... Etc. to post here on DGCR to archive and inform all potential future disc golf backpack owners. I would like to organize this between MAY 16 and JUNE 10. If you are in the dfw area and own one of these bags or have pre ordered a spinal tap or ergo, comment below! I really would love to organize this!

BogeyNoMore 04-13-2013 08:13 PM

^ sounds interesting...
:popcorn:

joshuajames 04-13-2013 08:47 PM

I like this!

GordEzo 04-13-2013 08:54 PM

Finally !

It's about time someone pulls all the bags together , I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out ! You would think a manufacturer would buy one of each and reverse engineer the ULTIMATE pack ! But I'm sure they all think theirs is the greatest !

Up here in the Great White North , I've only seen the Grip . I've built one from a skateboard pack , then built a Cabelas which fell apart and is on it's way home to Cabelas . I'm back to my skateboard pack , which is WAY more comfortable than the Cabelas but not big enough . And the Cabelas wasn't really big enough either .

My Contender should be here Monday , but I didn't read the fine print and realize that the Digi Camo is NOT the same material as the other packs , and sounds like it could be fragile and not last very long :wall:.

So , it would also be interesting to see if other manufacturers cheap out on other patterned materials ! You may want to compare patterned materials from the other manufacturers too .

Looking froward to the results , even though it's too late for me , I'm gonna be stuck with what I've ordered !

B3NDER 04-13-2013 09:00 PM

^ You could always ship yours back, can you not? Even if you take a slight loss, it's still better than being stuck with a terrible bag (if that's what you deem it)

StuMagoo 04-13-2013 09:10 PM

I'm in DFW and will have a Flak3 whenever they are released. My good buddy is also in DFW and has a Spinal Tap pre-ordered. I'm down to meet up after I get my bag. I'll let my buddy know once we know more details.

GordEzo 04-13-2013 09:17 PM

Oh B3nder !

B3nder , you always seem to show up , would love to throw a few rounds in your town !

I'm not giving up on it , just nervous about other reports on the digi camo being fragile and it's cost me $35 for delivery , so yeah I'm stuck with it !

I'm gonna be pimpin' til the duct tape comes out , but being a ski bum first and foremost , I know my way around the roll !

Duct tape , yeah , shoulda thought of that ! A custom duct tape disc golf pack !
That's gonna make a good video ! How to build your own duct tape disc golf pack ! And duct tape comes in colors and patterns now ! Wow , might have to blast down to Texas for this pack shoot out !

Wait for that thread ! Custom duct tape disc golf packs !

Titan037 04-13-2013 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B3NDER (Post 1948528)
^ You could always ship yours back, can you not? Even if you take a slight loss, it's still better than being stuck with a terrible bag (if that's what you deem it)

The bag comes with a lifetime warranty, idk why everyone is complaining so much about the camo yes it is lighter but the bag is still covered should anything happen, but lets just leave it a that, good to know i have Two volunteers already!

mattpusa 04-13-2013 10:02 PM

yessss this is awesome! worst mistake i made this year was buying a gorilla boy chimp,although its a great bag i wish i would of bought a backpack

Phenn 04-13-2013 10:15 PM

I've got a modded Cabellas bag. Let me know the details if you want to make use of it!