Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Disc Golf Chat (http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   FOUND!!! (http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87118)

hk chef 04-22-2013 11:53 AM

FOUND!!!
 
Not sure where my other thread I just posted went.

I found a nice Valkyrie Saturday at La Mirada on the back 18.. If anybody lost it please describe it and I will gladly return it.. I will be playing at el dorado today around noon. I hope this disc finds its home :-)

tbird888 04-22-2013 11:56 AM

Perhaps your other thread was merged into this stickied thread.

nickharrington 04-22-2013 12:05 PM

did anyone claim it as lost in their "disc organizer"? You should be able to see if anyone's missing a disc on DGCR's page for the course.

UnitedPuppySlayer 04-22-2013 12:53 PM

^^ Like anyone ever does that anyway..

hk chef 04-22-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tbird888 (Post 1961286)
Perhaps your other thread was merged into this stickied thread.

Yes it did thanks

rd.bittle 04-22-2013 01:02 PM

Good luck returning it.

Wish everyone went to this much trouble to return them.

hk chef 04-22-2013 01:11 PM

Nothing on the lost section for the course

hk chef 04-22-2013 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rd.bittle (Post 1961418)
Good luck returning it.

Wish everyone went to this much trouble to return them.

No trouble at all. This could be somebody's favorite disc and I know that feeling all to well.

scarpfish 04-22-2013 01:20 PM

Yeah, I'll bet there's only ten found discs with no info on them in the entire world.

Getting it back to its owner by posting a thread on a worldwide forum with no location whatsoever in the title should be really easy.
:p

hk chef 04-22-2013 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scarpfish (Post 1961447)
Yeah, I'll bet there's only ten found discs with no info on them in the entire world.

Getting it back to its owner by posting a thread on a worldwide forum with no location whatsoever in the title should be really easy.
:p

Ha..


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.