Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Disc Golf Chat (http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Voodoo Events. (http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87216)

walker139 04-23-2013 05:42 PM

Voodoo Events.

I was just checking out Voodoo's calendar of events and it is completely empty... Are they so busy with this backpack release that they have overlooked giving back to the disc golf community?

Pwingles 04-23-2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by walker139 (Post 1963732)
I was just checking out Voodoo's calendar of events and it is completely empty... Are they so busy with this backpack release that they have overlooked giving back to the disc golf community?

Uhhhhh

Is there something somewhere obligating them to do anything besides try to grow their business?

tampabay 04-23-2013 05:46 PM

Pretty judgmental post :(

walker139 04-23-2013 06:15 PM

I think them having a completely empty calendar is pretty sad. Just saying, why even put up a "Sponsorship Calendar" if you sponsor nothing...

mndiscg 04-23-2013 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by walker139 (Post 1963763)
I think them having a completely empty calendar is pretty sad. Just saying, why even put up a "Sponsorship Calendar" if you sponsor nothing...

Ask them to sponsor something. Have they sponsored stuff in the past? Maybe they are just getting into sponsoring and they put the calendar up to let people know that they do.

patdb23 04-23-2013 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by walker139 (Post 1963763)

Did you contact Voodoo or ask them personally? If not, then I think you coming on here to make a judgmental post about it is pretty shi!!y. Get a life or go throw some discs, jeez, some people.

Glide 04-23-2013 10:40 PM

Quote:

This is certainly one of the more ignorant posts I have read in a while. It is passive aggressive/hyper critical comments like this that have me visiting dg course review less lately. So incredibly judgmental. Shane (Voodoo's founder) has a full-time job in addition to making some of the best bags in the sport.

This post is as good as "I bought some discs online. There's an issue with my order. I'm going to complain about the company online instead of reaching out them directly."

Stay classy.

papamullins 04-23-2013 10:49 PM

They have sponsored events as recently as last year. It's only April, there's a lot of year left to sponsor events. Also don't forget the people running Voodoo have non-dg related full time jobs.

Bobby_B5932 04-23-2013 11:05 PM

Quote:

Stupidest F*cking post I have ever read!

walker139 04-25-2013 06:33 PM

Wow. What a bunch of trolls. I ask a simple question and get grilled. Voodoo has great products, I was just wondering why their events calendar was empty and if anyone knew if they were sponsoring anything this year. Fan boys go ride some more corporate c*ck.