Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bags / Carts / Straps / Tags (http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   DGCR's Backpack Archive (TONS of bag reviews inside) (http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89672)

Titan037 06-02-2013 04:04 AM

DGCR's Backpack Archive (TONS of bag reviews inside)

Well after two months of planning I can safely say it wasn't enough. I didn't have the volunteers, or the time alloted to plan this efficiently. However it finally occurred to me that as much as I want to do all this work mostly on my own, it isn't for the disc golf community, unless the disc golf community pitches in. So here we go, this thread will be for anyone to contribute to. Got a backpack you want to review? Written or video, post it here! The most frustrating about research is not finding the data you need. This thread will begin with a 5 bag comparison I put together. I plan to do several 5 bag comparisons in the future as i come across them. Please any criticism of the video send it in a PM. It won't satisfy a lot of people's expectations, but it will help some people. Again I have much more planned for the future, but this is part 1, enjoy my fellow discers and I look forward to seeing everyone's reviews of their own backpack. This is where the disc golf bag companies come together.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

joshuajames 06-02-2013 06:37 AM

Embed fail^^

PCDG13 06-02-2013 08:57 AM

Thanks a lot for making this video, can't wait to watch it when I get back from playing to see which bag I wanna buy in the near future.

Titan037 06-02-2013 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joshuajames (Post 2019219)
Embed fail^^

Must just be on mobile cause i embedded on my MacBook and looked fine when i posted the thread

goosefraba1 06-02-2013 10:37 AM

Awesome job man.... next time, maybe wear a mic and tell the bros in the back to stop putting :)

Titan037 06-02-2013 10:39 AM

Haha yeah i will remember both of those next time. It was hard to boost the volume on iMovie effectively

digital 06-02-2013 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dgfanatic7 (Post 2019204)
However it finally occurred to me that as much as I want to do all this work mostly on my own, it isn't for the disc golf community, unless the disc golf community pitches in.

sounds like a lot of disc golf situations. :|

tbird888 06-02-2013 11:07 AM

We almost need a companion "bag questions" thread so that this thread stays mainly videos. I have Contender questions I want to ask, but I don't want to dilute the value of this thread. This thread could be stickied and locked with just videos and the companion thread could be for all the discussion. Any time there's a new video to add, the mods could add/unlock the thread so we could add it.

And last edit: Thank you dgfanatic for taking the initiative to make this happen.

Quote:

Originally Posted by digital (Post 2019282)
sounds like a lot of disc golf situations. :|

The answer to what's holding back disc golf...

TrippinBill 06-02-2013 03:11 PM

I think it would be interesting to see you guys swap bags and play a round or two. Then review each others bags and compare them to your own.

Titan037 06-02-2013 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrippinBill (Post 2019423)
I think it would be interesting to see you guys swap bags and play a round or two. Then review each others bags and compare them to your own.

Good idea! I will add that to my video project list