Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Disc Golf Chat (http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   5 seconds before this video was taken..... (http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95147)

KG505 09-09-2013 01:36 PM

5 seconds before this video was taken.....

.....my buddy says, "I'm gonna get a video of you making this shot."

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

and then he was kind enough to edit it and upload it.

Ever have your friend call your shot for you?

bradharris 09-09-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KG505 (Post 2164171)
Ever have your friend call your shot for you?

The called shots that come true for me more often are along the lines of "I'm gonna laugh so hard when you hit that tiny tree in front of you" or "there's no way you can clear that water." :doh:

Basshunter 09-09-2013 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradharris (Post 2164196)
The called shots that come true for me more often are along the lines of "I'm gonna laugh so hard when you hit that tiny tree in front of you" or "there's no way you can clear that water." :doh:

+1 :wall:

Cool vid! :clap:

ian. 09-09-2013 01:55 PM

i have called many shots of my friends.. not many on my end though :o

BogeyNoMore 09-09-2013 02:15 PM

1) Sweet shot! :hfive:
2) What Brad said.

bnbanbury 09-09-2013 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradharris (Post 2164196)

If i want to ensure i hit the closest tree or throw directly into the ground i first locate a large group of people in the fairway and yell "coming down" so that they all turn and look at me.

KG505 09-09-2013 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bnbanbury (Post 2164273)
If i want to ensure i hit the closest tree or throw directly into the ground i first locate a large group of people in the fairway and yell "coming down" so that they all turn and look at me.

:D Don't you love that? Or when you walk up on a large group and they let you play through.... Thats usually when I'm at my worse!

Jukeshoe 09-09-2013 02:30 PM

I call my shots all the time...

mostly I call them terrible names I can't repeat here. :o :o

Basshunter 09-09-2013 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KG505 (Post 2164286)
:D Don't you love that? Or when you walk up on a large group and they let you play through.... Thats usually when I'm at my worse!

I walked up to the 1st tee at a course at a local University last week. There were 4 students standing there, at first I thought they were DGers and hoping they would see me coming up solo and wait so I could play ahead of them. Turns out they were just hanging out, but 2 of them had played a couple of times. They asked if they could watch me tee off. Sure, grow the game, right?

I take out an Ibex, and proceed to trip over my own feet, losing handle on the disc and it goes about 100' and on a 45 to my right. I pull a Valkyrie from my bag, pick my ego up out of the dirt, and launch the Valk about 40' over the basket into the woods.

Girl: "Do you lose a lot of Frisbees?"

Me: :doh:

Of course I birdied the next 2 holes, but was anyone watching then?

New013 09-09-2013 03:30 PM

awesome