Disc Golf Course Review

Disc Golf Course Review (http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vacations & Road Trips (http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Anyone in SC want to play Thurs, Fri, or Sat? (http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95206)

joe_kool315 09-10-2013 02:26 PM

Anyone in SC want to play Thurs, Fri, or Sat?

Will be free for a couple afternoons before heading back to FL. I'll be mostly in the Columbia area but can get to All Terrain and any course in Columbia area. I've got a limited bag right now as I had my main bag and 200+ discs stolen out of my truck while I was TDY but still would like to get out if anyone's interested.

DavidSauls 09-10-2013 02:47 PM

Is your signature your remaining limited bag, or an APB for the stolen discs?

It's a little early for me to be sure of my schedule, but I might be able to play Stoney Hill on Saturday. It's about 45 minutes from downtown Columbia, closer if you're on the northwest side of town. It's also a bit of a workout, with the everpresent danger that your bag will be even more limited when you're done.

Jaysauls 09-10-2013 03:21 PM

Feel free to join us Saturday morning in Chapin - 20 miles west of down town Columbia on I-26 - at Crooked Creek park. We play at 9am, could be 4 - 14 of us. You can call me @ 803-319-7171

ian. 09-10-2013 03:23 PM

damn jk cant believe that about your discs :( .. wish i could make it down state to play but yeah.. work :(

joe_kool315 09-10-2013 03:32 PM

David ... It's some of what was in my bag. Used to be my set up. I'm almost 100% DD with a splash of Lat here and there. My set up I have here is my old glow discs and well lat has very few of those. Stoney Hill sounds awesome. I haven't thrown a single disc in about 2 months though ( just getting back from TDY and took a vacation with the wife) so I may not be up to that challenge! I'm game though. How many normally come out there on a Saturday?

joe_kool315 09-10-2013 03:35 PM

.Ian ... Yeah ALL my backups and my main throwers are gone. Having to start completely over. I had some nice natural beauty and blended plastics that will be very hard to replace :-/

Can you make it to Stoney Hill Sat?

chrissauls 09-10-2013 03:43 PM

We have a store here in Columbia if you need to pick up anything. Sauls Disc Store -4064 Beltline Blvd Columbia, SC 29204 - 803-917-8318

sugarnot 09-10-2013 03:55 PM

nobody wants to play with you up there mr kool! now get ur butt back home so you can run dubs on sunday!hahahahaaha. I hope you are enjoying your vaca.

BirdmanCR 09-10-2013 03:57 PM

IF you head toward clt ill play buddie

DavidSauls 09-10-2013 04:09 PM

[QUOTE=joe_kool315;2165978]David ... It's some of what was in my bag. Used to be my set up. I'm almost 100% DD with a splash of Lat here and there. My set up I have here is my old glow discs and well lat has very few of those. Stoney Hill sounds awesome. I haven't thrown a single disc in about 2 months though ( just getting back from TDY and took a vacation with the wife) so I may not be up to that challenge! I'm game though. How many normally come out there on a Saturday?[/QUOTE]

None. Usually. But every once in a while, a half-dozen or more people will show up.

The scoop is that you need reservations and a guide, being Chris or I, the first time out. At this point, I'm not entirely sure what my weekend looks like.

You should add "R.I.P." to your signature, if those are the discs that were stolen. Make it a memorial to them.