View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 03:04 PM
.:MVP Company Rep:.

Years Playing: 9.8
Courses Played: 17
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankeecock View Post
Does anybody know if the ions had a first run...I have a vector first run and it says it on it but I have two ions that I bought from a local store when they first came out but it doesn't say first run on them...also if I have the early runs can anybody tell me if the newer ones are better...I have a soft 175 and I use it for putting cause when I drive with it it flips over but I also have a medium 174 that holds a straight line just how I want it too and I'm wondering if the new lines are like my medium or is it just the difference between the hard and soft plastic that allows it to hold the lines better
The Ions did have a first run. They are the only Ions that had a red overmold and a blue center. They were all blank at that time. If you are in question with your more recent runs, the underside engraving/texturing would indicate that they are all the runs previous to our newest ones. The only difference with the newer ones was polishing out the texture/engraving on the underside and the addition of the clean laser engraving on the overmold similar to that of all our other discs. Also, the newest ones are in the clear color Proton plastic as the previous ones were using opaque colorants in the same Proton plastic.