View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 08:45 AM
Par Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bholy08 View Post
You have a section for aparrel, what items would you carry?
At the moment, we are about to release our cotton t-shirts (hopefully before Christmas). Initial three colors will be: black, heather grey, and carolina blue in sizes S-XL.

In addition, before March, we will add dry-fit t-shirts, dry-fit polo (I have one now & love it), long sleeve dry-fit polo (I have 2 now), warm-up pants & jackets (my sponsored player & wife loves them), hoodies, 12 oz. fleece zip-up hoodies (they are friggin' awesome-I have one on now), fitted flex hat, and shorts...I think that's it for now. But we will ALWAYS explore suggestions. Did you have one in mind.

I hand picked the brand for dry-fit and all apparel. I am building my brand and therefore did not want it associated to low quality. I wanted apparel that are a combination of quality & price.

I can't wait to reveal them to public. The hardest part for me is deciding what initial colors & style to offer when it comes to dry-fit shirts and polos.

Any suggestions for color you want to see, please let me know. It would help me out in deciding, that's for sure