Eagle Member

Years Playing: 7.9
Courses Played: 18
Nice, I got some details this time!

Fourth Email:
Quote:
Subject: #4
To: Me

We're down at Reimers Ranch near Austin today teaching my buddy from my university's climbing team how to lead and clean routes outside! Except it got too hot (95) so we just ended up swimming after an hour of climb time.

My trip is over fairly soon so your frisbee should be making its way home in the near future. Any idea how long it has been MIA?

Here's the backstory on how it got to me: My ex Matt picked it out of a flooded creek ~1/4 mi from a frisbee golf place in, I believe, Pennsylvania. Him and his buddy picked up about 25 or so of them and yours is the only one he kept. Matt then moves to West VA, just happens to learns how to rock climb and your frisbee turns into a camping plate for all his weird organic über healthy dietary habits. 6 mts after that Matt moves back to the Dallas area and hits up the local climbing gym that I managed looking for work in exchange for a membership. We don't become friends or even really talk for another 6 mts. This was prolly a year ago, I swiped your frisbee from him once I realized it had your email on it (3 weeks ago), and found out he never even sent you one amusing email and here we are!
What the hell Matt?!?!!