View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 12:43 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.2
Courses Played: 46
Throwing Style: RHBH
That second picture is useless for this thread. Someone was just trying to be creative by showing the "howling coyote" with a basket in the background. Just focus on the first picture.

This hole is a pain in the butt. That window is pretty tight and there's a low ceiling. What they don't tell you on here is that the gravel road running to the right of the basket and just about 5' behind it is OB, so those of you thinking "roller" might want to rethink your strategy for such a short hole. You also have to take the window that the picture shows with the basket behind it. What looks like a window on the right that would be perfect for a RHBH hyzer is blocked by a pretty large tree. So this photo isn't doing the hole justice at all.

I learned my game mostly on this course, so I've mostly thrown drivers and fairways straight up the gut on this hole, but I'm going to be downgrading to a Buzzz here pretty soon... Like tomorrow. Those of you with more distance will probably want to throw putters on a slight RHBH anny line so it curves in just short of the basket.