Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.3
Courses Played: 68
Bardu's Bag 2012

Previous thread: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums...ad.php?t=40694

Years playing/experience: About a year
Right/left-handed/ambidextrous: RH
Throwing Style: RHBH only
Distance (avg/max) for putter/mid/driver: Ion: 220/240'; Roc: 250/280'; PD: 270/300'

Sex: M

Bag:

Drivers
165 P-PD seasoned - distance, drives

Mids:
171 DX Roc freshy
171 DX Roc slightly seasoned - hyzers
171 DX Roc seasoned - main mid, anys, straight shots, drives

Putters:
2 173 S Ion 3rd Run "Stormtrooper" beat - all putts, approaches, drives

I am trying to establish my Rocs in different conditions, so that I can work with different stages without switching molds. Would like to add a heavier P-PD perhaps or a S-PD to serve a similar purpose with drivers. In general I throw every shot that I can reach with my Ions with the Ions. Once I get outside Ion range I try to throw everything I can with my Rocs. I am reluctant to bring out drivers at this point. I guess I prefer to throw the lowest speed disc I can in each situation. I am trying to work on my form and learn how to throw all the shots I can with just my Rocs and Ions. Basically I am trying to minimize my molds and "disc down" although mainly for learning purposes at this point.

I put alot of rounds in last year, and have improved alot since then. After trying alot of different discs I settled on two that I really like, the Ion and Roc. I want to try to improve my form and continue to work with those two discs mainly.

Also tried: Teebird, Leopard, JLS, Comet, Buzzz, Fuse, Axis, Wizard, and Aviar among others.

Any advice or suggestions? Any good learning tools or things to read up on for still a relative newbie? Thanks for reading.