View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 12:32 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.2
Courses Played: 68
Yeah I love the roc. My dxs aren't really over stable, but I am comfortable with the stability of the ones I have.

I have tried the teebirds a number of times and I do like it, but it's flight is kinda boring and I can't really get it to go much further than my rocs. I will try it again in the future.

Thanks for the suggestions, glong. You have always given me really good advice in the past and I would have been well served to heed it. I have tried a pro leopard previously and loved it. The only reason I am not throwing one now is because I lost mine. The s-pd obviously makes sense too. So, considering my p-pd is only going slightly further than my rocs right now, will I need a leopard and two pds? I mean should there be enough difference?

Oh and just curious. I do have a nice x comet sitting around. It is a nice disc for getting laser straight shots out of. I can get the roc to hold a line to the ground like that, but sometimes they fade too. Would I be better off keeping a comet for those shots or trying to stick with one mold?

Last edited by Bardu; 07-05-2012 at 12:36 AM.