View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 12:03 PM
*Moderator*

Years Playing: 8.6
Courses Played: 278
Ok, I'm going to roll the dice on this one and you can decide to join with me or wait-n-see. I hope you'll get in for what could be an exciting ride!

I am going to bet I won't have to sell MVP's Volt (meaning the new Neutron plastic) for more than $16. I could be dead wrong about this but if you get on board with me and pre-pay for a Volt at $16 you will be locked in even if I determine later that I have to charge more once pricing is released. If the Community price goes down you'll be given a credit for the difference. If it goes up you won't be affected.

You guys who know me should know I'm pretty open about things so here's more. I would normally order about 70 Volts. I will order at least twice as many discs as I have pre-ordered. So if I pre-sell 50 I'll order at least 100. This way you should be confident I'll have a solid selection for you. It's never fun to pre-pay for a disc and then feel like you get the scraps because you couldn't log onto a website quickly enough.

You can order here or contact me for Paypal gift info to avoid the $1 shipping fee.
http://CommunityDiscs.com/Volt

Oh, and if I can talk you into buying 3 or more via Paypal then they're $15 each.