Controlled Distance
Champ Glow Orc, 172g- distance hyzers, straight with fade, controlled S Curves
SB Orc, 172g- Hyzers and straight
Champ Orc, 175g- Straight and turnovers

Fairways
Z Pred, 173g- Spikes, skips, utility
Champ Glo Gazelle, 175g- Long flex shots, Controlled Hyzers
Champ Glo Gazelle, 172g- Line shaper, straight with gentle fade, slow hyzers
Champ Glo Gazelle, 172- slightly understable, controlled annys, hyzer-flips, FH rollers

Mids
Z Comet, 174g- Undstable duties, hyzer-flips, floaty shots
Ti Wasp, 174g- Straight with fade, S curves, longest mid in the bag.
Z Wasp, 176g- Beefy, hard hyzers, straight with hard fade, fast flex shots, skips
Z Zone, 175g- Utility, spikes, OH, real short hyzers

Putters
KC Pro Aviar, 175g- Driving
Omega AP, 175g- Up shots, Back Up
Omega SS, 175g- Main Putter

So a few changes.

Mids-
I switched over to the Z Comet instead of the fuse, and haven't missed the fuse. The Comet is great for annys and straight shots, but holds the hyzer better than the fuse did. This was important because I dropped the buzzz. The Ti Wasp is just doing too much. It is a slight more stable buzzz, so between the Comet and Wasps no need for the fuse or buzzz

Drivers-
I drop the Valk for an Orc, no real reason expect it just keeps me at one mold instead of two. Dropped the beefy Orc, because it just never felt right. Put in a Pred and that was nice because then I was able to drop the Trident. I found I just wasn't using the trident enough to justify keeping it. Added a fresh VIP Sword, because the other VIP was just too flippy and doing almost the same thing as the Tourney one. Finally figured out how to really throw a FH roller, and my beat Gazelle is doing some amazing things I would have never tried before.

Putters-
Dropped one of the Omega SS in favor of the AP because its a little beit easier to approach with than just the SS. The big issue was the Pure. I love it, but between the Comet great short hyzers and short annys, and the AP, it just was eating up room. I still use it when I play with the small bag of 6 discs because it can cover the other slots ok. Added the KC Pro Avair, but not really sure I need it either.

I have a tourney next weekend, so I'm hoping that this setup will do me well. I've been throwing well and adding a lot of new utility shots that I know can control (FH rollers, Tomahawk, hyzer-flip turnovers) instead of just hoping and praying.